Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT... the horror continues. We all thought we'd be let off easy after Berserker, but oh no!

Seriously, the first headsculpt was absolutely perfect. Dunno if widening the face was necessary to begin with, but even if it was, why'd they have to give him some retarded smirk? Looks like he's about to do his Andre the Giant impression.

Arnie: "Is this the residence of Sarah Connor?"
Random chick: "Yes?"
Arnie: "...Hello, pretty lady. Anybody want a peanut?"

No Blade NO! Quickly delete post while theres still time!

Looks like he logged off.

I for one can't WAIT to have the revised sculpt. That smirk Hot Toys has added is a real nice touch to the T-800s portrait.

Thanks Hot Toys.

Here is one from figuredetails.com. It looks like they've widened the head to answer fan concerns. As close to perfect as one can get, I say.

5157589804_ee67873ce5.jpg

:lol

Funny....

Shut up! Don't make fun of me. I almost died here.

Okay maybe I wasn't completely convinced, but I was confused for sure.

Hahahaha! Not as bad as Blade, dominishin.

"HT... the horror continues. We all thought we'd be let off easy after Berserker, but oh no!

Seriously, the first headsculpt was absolutely perfect. Dunno if widening the face was necessary to begin with, but even if it was, why'd they have to give him some retarded smirk? Looks like he's about to do his Andre the Giant impression.

Arnie: "Is this the residence of Sarah Connor?"
Random chick: "Yes?"
Arnie: "...Hello, pretty lady. Anybody want a peanut?"." :lol

Worth the price of admission, that was. :rotfl

Heh, yes, I guess that's enough now. I don't want people thinking about canceling their order or anything crazy, people are getting too serious now. It would've been nice though if someone posted it on Facebook to complain about the smile though, that would've been insanely confusing for HT, but that's obviously not going to happen now...

I made that picture as a joke and I thought it was pretty poorly done too, the smudge marks seem pretty clear, but then to my surprise people believed it. I almost vomited from laughter. I feel sick now even, hours later, from laughing so much.

If it wasn't for TFG this would've died long ago, too. What he did saved it, the funniest part for sure. His "photoshop" is the original, to spell that out for some...

:rotfl

I was pissing myself laughing too as soon as I saw your photoshop edit.
It still cracks me up everytime I look at it! ....and it was even funnier when people were actually fooling for it lol
nice one bro!

:lol:lol:lol
Recieved any death threats yet?

I bet a few cancelled their orders because of this,funny thing is...someone here said he had seen the clean sculpt too and looked just as bad:lol

Heh, yes, I guess that's enough now. I don't want people thinking about canceling their order or anything crazy, people are getting too serious now. It would've been nice though if someone posted it on Facebook to complain about the smile though, that would've been insanely confusing for HT, but that's obviously not going to happen now...

I made that picture as a joke and I thought it was pretty poorly done too, the smudge marks seem pretty clear, but then to my surprise people believed it. I almost vomited from laughter. I feel sick now even, hours later, from laughing so much.

If it wasn't for TFG this would've died long ago, too. What he did saved it, the funniest part for sure. His "photoshop" is the original, to spell that out for some...

Last edited:
Not sure if all those facepalms were aimed at anyone in particular but just to clarify I was already aware of the joke, I was simply saying the smirky photoshop looked like George Clooney.

Back