Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
73482915.jpg

:1-1::rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

What an incredible action pose!

Its real guys :(
Ive seen the hot toys news letter.
The revised "clean" sculpt looks terrible too.
They have widened the head again and made him look like a deranged monster or something with his new mouth expression.
Hot Toys, Im cancelling my pre-orders on this figure...it was fine before...why widen the head when it needed to be slimmer if anything?
Ultimate fail.

Here I used my Photoshop skills to alter the image more to my liking.
As you can see, the head sculpt would look waaay better without that stupid smirk.
Hot Toys, take note.

Untitled.png

Untitled2-1.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rX0EzgK9u0&feature=related

Stop trolling man. I just went to figuredetails.com and that smiling sculpt is fake. The image backgrounds are identical, the photo in figuredetails.com still has him with that mean face. that smiling face on the left is photoshoped.

Last edited:
The face looked better before. Way better. Why the **** is he smiling?

But the sculpt isn't even from that scene.

I seriously don't know if this is a joke or not... :confused:

Any concerns of Preordering this or not is gone. This is a major pass. It was fine the way it was before. But to make it a lot worse. Did the Terminator smile at all in the first movie? WTF is that smirk? EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!

:cuckoo: Sorry guys, but for me, the last HT's newsletter dates from October 30th, and it is question nowhere of this information. The only newsletter which speaks about the figure dates from September 24th, and is not either mentioned this ridiculous story of smile... If you want my opinion (and if you don't want it, you will have it all the same! Hehe :D), it is about a small joke... Either then, HT fell on the head... :lol

Yea I still find it a bit hard to believe that HT would make it so inaccurate. A little here and there is expected but to take a fine sculpt and destroy it with a smirk that never happened has to be a joke...right? :cuckoo:

:slap......
All of you guys....:monkey4

That smiling is obviously a fake. A FAKE!!!! Hot Toys wouldnt do that. Arnold never smile in the movie so why would Hot Toys do that?

So you mean to tell me that that smirk isn't real? :(

Looks like I'm going to have to cancel my orders.

I understand people want perfection because we all know HT is capable of delivering it. I know they get touchy when they're spending $150 to $200 on a single figure. But seriously... some people need to lighten up. The whole smirk photo thing proved it.

^^^I dont understand how anyone could think that was real in the first place.

I just cancelled my pre-order and will save up to get the Rocky statue instead with their holiday sale. weird how I'm actually glad they did this revision to give me reason to cancel my order.

Back