Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY! !! I own this piece of awesomeness! ! Very nice figure! Great likeness of Arnie too!

Some pictures:
b88c02387079dff519efcf3a0d17e022.jpg
f9cb895731abe248e36d01d03a7b898c.jpg
3e353c29af55420877f575133968d40a.jpg

Proud owner of the "T1-MMS 238-T-800-Battle Damaged Base" ONLY!!

I made the executive decision to pass on the BD figure. I own Tech Noir, Dx10 and DX 13 and with Chewbacca on preorder, the reveals of Alien Ripley, Unmasked Robocop and Returns Batman (I do not own a Batman figures), it was clear to allocate the $225 to another all new license for my display. I did love the base so I decided to pick it up on ebay $32.99 (free shipping) and display it with my Tech Noir!! I think it looks wonderful! FYI - background curtain is an experiment that I'm not to fond of.

Looks great man! I got this guy last week. Hunted for him for ages and glad he is now part of my collection.

Looks great Bo, if your passing on MMS238 and just picking parts, have you considered picking up the pants and boots to up grade your MMS136, boots are miles better, however they may make him a hair shorter.

Indeed. Excellent display Bo Shrek. Classy looking. Makes me wish I wasn't so OCD about having every single look and pose, creating the cluttered mess that I've got.

Looks great Bo, if your passing on MMS238 and just picking parts, have you considered picking up the pants and boots to up grade your MMS136, boots are miles better, however they may make him a hair shorter.

My love for the boots was short-lived. I've saved myself some money now though. I'll only be replacing the pants on my various T1s.

Indeed. Excellent display Bo Shrek. Classy looking. Makes me wish I wasn't so OCD about having every single look and pose, creating the cluttered mess that I've got.

My love for the boots was short-lived. I've saved myself some money now though. I'll only be replacing the pants on my various T1s.

Not liking the new boots?

Thanks guys for your comments. I truly believe these figures need to be displayed reflecting the prices we paid for them. For me its one per shelf. I don’t think I will worry about the boots or pants. I was only attracted to the base/stand.

Back