Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pose:

bc1bd388e8ba86a215305fd16f7bf95a.jpg

Very Nice!

They do look good in isolation. I like the sculpt, they look better than the MMS136 ones. They just don't work well with the figure IMO.

They are soft, stand is recommended but they still kill the 136 boots, those have a Frankenstein look to them.

IMG_20141008_154138.jpg

IMG_20141008_154235.jpg

Increased posability due to the softer plastic is kinda moot if the figure now can't stand unaided. You can try, it might even stay up for 20 seconds but it is going down, maybe snapping the end off your AR-18, breaking your gargoyles or putting a nice scuff on his nose.

I'd rather have him be able to stand up properly than have flexibility in the boot.

The new boots sorta look nicer I guess (I like the shape of the toe and bottoms), but in reality, a boot's a boot.

Increased posability due to the softer plastic is kinda moot if the figure now can't stand unaided. You can try, it might even stay up for 20 seconds but it is going down, maybe snapping the end off your AR-18, breaking your gargoyles or putting a nice scuff on his nose.

Oh man, tell me that didn't happen to ya:horror I always use a stand but I could see that being an issue, they are soft. Aside from that they do look a lot more realistic, I like them, but maybe that's just me.

Oh man, tell me that didn't happen to ya:horror I always use a stand but I could see that being an issue, they are soft. Aside from that they do look a lot more realistic, I like them, but maybe that's just me.

They do look more realistic for sure, lovely sculpt. I wish they didn't have so much else working against them.

Thanks guys for your comments. I truly believe these figures need to be displayed reflecting the prices we paid for them. For me its one per shelf. I don’t think I will worry about the boots or pants. I was only attracted to the base/stand.

I want you to think on that, this will help you keep it in mind:wink1:

Anyone making a stand like the police station floor? That would be cool if it could be mounted in a base like the road one that the figure has

Anyone got any pics of the floor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ cool idea

The road stand is great for the Tanker chase T-800 or the bike-riding T-800 but not so much for the Police Shootout scene.

I just would only be able to get one MMS136. I'd like to do the dual display thing but I can't afford it, and to be honest I planned on one MMS238 so I guess it would even out.

Awesome shot by the way DA :clap

Back