Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracker is ok. I dont know what it is about him. Hes just a stinker to me :-/. I liked Falconer Much more than Tracker even though at first glance there is less to him.

I love Berserker still though. Especially using Classics base

Tracker is ok. I dont know what it is about him. Hes just a stinker to me :-/. I liked Falconer Much more than Tracker even though at first glance there is less to him.

I love Berserker still though. Especially using Classics base

I agree.
Berserker is cool as he is a big departure from what other preds look like.

I love all three Predators for different reasons. Berserker is the best at representing the movie, Falconer is my favorite design, and Tracker makes the best figure. Together, the trio does everything a toy line needs to do. :rock

I always liked the berserker best out of the predators movie and the classic is the best hot toys figure from the line. I never picked up the falconer or tracker due to the non removable bio. Royce is a solid figure with a great sculpt, awesome weapons, and great outfit. My next pred will be the samuri, as who would'nt want a predator on roids!!!

Woo! Berserker.

dscf1752b.jpg

Thanks.
Still cheaper then fleabay as there is one from Hong Kong there for £150 plus VAT when it enters UK.

Im looking at a T800 atm so if that falls through I may get tempted.

Last edited:
He is in stock and this price is to end of March. Then he is for 167 pounds. And they can have cheaper (or expensive shipping). Who know...only they know :D

Surprising that he is still out there.
I would have thought he would been sold out now and prices gone up over £250.

I love all three Predators for different reasons. Berserker is the best at representing the movie, Falconer is my favorite design, and Tracker makes the best figure. Together, the trio does everything a toy line needs to do. :rock

:goodpost: :exactly: Same sentiments here. :hi5:

Just add Classic & Royce there and then I'm done w/ this line. :)

Back