Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't you get yourself one he is as low as $160 right now. I don't understand how he is the cheapest HT pred out right now when IMO he is easily one of the coolest.

Where can he be found for that much? I've been looking and all I can find is him selling for $200 at the least.
I was going to get Spidey but if the Berserker can be found for $160 I must get him instead.

Where can he be found for that much? I've been looking and all I can find is him selling for $200 at the least.
I was going to get Spidey but if the Berserker can be found for $160 I must get him instead.

where can i find one for 160$-200$

Found this,pretty great job the most stop motion i've ever see~~

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ZNV40HOFU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ZNV40HOFU[/ame]

where can i find one for 160$-200$

Ive seen him go on ebay for $160-$200, but your best bet would be to find some one on here trying to sell him. I saw some one selling here berserker for $160 shipped just last week.

Ive seen him go on ebay for $160-$200, but your best bet would be to find some one on here trying to sell him. I saw some one selling here berserker for $160 shipped just last week.

Thanks for the help!
It took some digging but I did find one here listed for $160, displayed without box. Great deal (though, from someone without any feedback), unfortunately, the money I had went to picking up a Dusty. Maybe I can cover the cost in a month or two and look again.

I've really fallen back on my HT Pred collecting, I own every one up to Guardian, but just couldn't keep up. I love them, but lost my enthusiasm for new ones.
Berserker however just might rekindle that fire.

I've really fallen back on my HT Pred collecting, I own every one up to Guardian, but just couldn't keep up. I love them, but lost my enthusiasm for new ones.
Berserker however just might rekindle that fire.
Tracker would be that figure. However, if you must have a predator with a removable bio, Classic predator will hook you right back into the game. :yess:

yeah if you have not purchased a single predator since guardian I would say berserker and classic are must buys (classic more so than berserker).

Mr. Black has several unpainted/scraped areas..keep that in mind.

Thanks for posting that! I've kept my distance from the Berserker thread and didn't know about the paint rubbing off/scratching, this explains why people don't pose him more dynamically.
looks like MIB is the only way to go.

Centurion said:
Tracker would be that figure. However, if you must have a predator with a removable bio, Classic predator will hook you right back into the game.

Predator1221 said:
yeah if you have not purchased a single predator since guardian I would say berserker and classic are must buys (classic more so than berserker).

I'd love to get classic, but I do own the original classic Predator and even the exclusive is still available from SSC. Mr. Black is long sold out and the affordable prices are starting to dry up which is why I want to get him sooner then later.
Falconer Predator would probably be next, then Classic, and finally Tracker. Shadow I want to complete my Lost Predators, but he just feels......meh.

Berserker is still my favourite from the Predators line. (and ive had 2 classics, falconer, tracker and 2 royce's)

Back