Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my twin brother just sold his berserker on ebay and long story short the guy stole the money and the figure, and my brother was only just able to get the negative feedback retracted so some where in Atlanta Geargia some A__hole got himself a free berserker pred:mad:

Why don't you get yourself one he is as low as $160 right now. I don't understand how he is the cheapest HT pred out right now when IMO he is easily one of the coolest.

Tempting at $160 but I'm broke right now :lol Trying to sell my Iron Man statue first, then I'd buy one immediately.

Tempting at $160 but I'm broke right now :lol Trying to sell my Iron Man statue first, then I'd buy one immediately.

I just sold my dx01 joker and my p2 BD predator. I already bought a Keaton batman so now I'm still debating my next purchase. There are just to many great figures:panic: not that I'm complaining b/c it's a good problem to have, and I'm pretty sure all of our mothers taught us that we can't have every toy in the toy store right?

I just sold my dx01 joker and my p2 BD predator. I already bought a Keaton batman so now I'm still debating my next purchase. There are just to many great figures:panic: not that I'm complaining b/c it's a good problem to have, and I'm pretty sure all of our mothers taught us that we can't have every toy in the toy store right?

The DX-01 is a figure that I could never part with, even with the 2.0 coming. It was my first HT and just means the world to me. Plus I love TDK and HL.

I'm passing on Keaton Batman just because of the price but I'll probably try to snag Nicholson Joker at a decent price (if I can) :pray:

The DX-01 is a figure that I could never part with, even with the 2.0 coming. It was my first HT and just means the world to me. Plus I love TDK and HL.

I'm passing on Keaton Batman just because of the price but I'll probably try to snag Nicholson Joker at a decent price (if I can) :pray:

Right on... I personally try not to get attached to figures, and try to rotate them as much as possible. I'm just trying to break the cycle of having to many similar characters, and also trying to not favor any particular license. which basically means I need to chill on my predator and IM purchases. I'm basically almost paying for both 89 batman and 89 joker with my dx01 joker, and now I have plenty of time to save for a 2.0 TDK joker. I loved the DX01, but I think there is plenty of room for improvement there.

There will be a Returns Keaton Batman... Going to wait for that myself - prefer the Returns logo on the chest plate anyway. gives wallet a break as well and allows me to focus on TDKR.

my twin brother just sold his berserker on ebay and long story short the guy stole the money and the figure, and my brother was only just able to get the negative feedback retracted so some where in Atlanta Geargia some A__hole got himself a free berserker pred:mad:

That's why I always always pay for signature confirmation when I sell a figure.

just got berserker and found that theres a missing part, the piece which attaches the canon to the shoulder armor is missing, i can only find the whole shoulder armor on ebay but i just need the small piece, does anyone know if that small piece is detachable? heres a pic to make things a bit clearer, thx guys

just got berserker and found that theres a missing part, the piece which attaches the canon to the shoulder armor is missing, i can only find the whole shoulder armor on ebay but i just need the small piece, does anyone know if that small piece is detachable? heres a pic to make things a bit clearer, thx guys

Did you buy it used or brand new? Huge bummer man!

You might have to buy the whole armour unfortunately...hopefully it doesn't run too high :lecture

Yeah, the piece is detachable, you only need the cannon. I found this on ebay. Quite pricey considering you only need a tiny plastic. Unfortunately loontentoys or goodshipped no longer carry it. I once bid for the tracker cannon for 1/5 the price.

https://www.ebay.com.my/itm/Hot-Toy...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item20c2061feb

Yeah, the piece is detachable, you only need the cannon. I found this on ebay. Quite pricey considering you only need a tiny plastic. Unfortunately loontentoys or goodshipped no longer carry it. I once bid for the tracker cannon for 1/5 the price.

this is great news, ive got the cannon and the armor just that little piece in between is missing, i found it on ebay from the same seller u linked. so that little piece in between can def be removed and fit on my existing armor? cuz id rather do that than have to rip the entire armor off the berserker and put the new one on.

this is great news, ive got the cannon and the armor just that little piece in between is missing, i found it on ebay from the same seller u linked. so that little piece in between can def be removed and fit on my existing armor? cuz id rather do that than have to rip the entire armor off the berserker and put the new one on.

If you are getting that, you don't even have to remove the little piece, just use the cannon from the ebay seller to pop it into the armor, did you get yours new or used? If new have you tried taking to your seller to get replacement?

got it new but the dealer gave partial refund so i can get it off ebay as he didnt have that part.

what do u mean by "dont have to remove that little piece"? r we talkin about the same thing, have a look at the pic ive attached, u can see on the armor there is a massive whole where that canon mounting 'piece' is meant to be, thats the missing piece im asking if is detachable or not

what do u mean by "just use the cannon from the ebay seller to pop it into the armor"? i have the canon already, its the canon mount im missing.

sorry if im asking alot of questions but im a bit confused by your reply. thx

got it new but the dealer gave partial refund so i can get it off ebay as he didnt have that part.

what do u mean by "dont have to remove that little piece"? r we talkin about the same thing, have a look at the pic ive attached, u can see on the armor there is a massive whole where that canon mounting 'piece' is meant to be, thats the missing piece im asking if is detachable or not

what do u mean by "just use the cannon from the ebay seller to pop it into the armor"? i have the canon already, its the canon mount im missing.

sorry if im asking alot of questions but im a bit confused by your reply. thx

Oops my mistake, now I can see which part is missing. In this case you will need the armor itself. I am afraid that part is not meant to be remove by the customer, it is glued.

IMG_2374.jpg

Nice custom work on Royce! :clap:clap:clap

Back