Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course Predators could have been better.. But it's not a bad movie.

I have no problem with the longish wait for action, because we get a ton of mysterious surprises and interesting information along the way.

There's actually no action in my two favorite scenes.

1. The "Holy ____ look at all those friggin planets" moment.

2. The badass "Isabelle and Edwin captured" track playing while we see the back of Mr. Black walking toward the two.

I agree with Tracker and Falconer, although Falconer's time on screen was very satisfying..

Twould appear that this is what always happens when we have more than one predator in a movie at a time that isn't just for the background atmosphere.....

Of course Predators could have been better.. But it's not a bad movie.

I have no problem with the longish wait for action, because we get a ton of mysterious surprises and interesting information along the way.

There's actually no action in my two favorite scenes.

1. The "Holy ____ look at all those friggin planets" moment.

2. The badass "Isabelle and Edwin captured" track playing while we see the back of Mr. Black walking toward the two.

I agree with Tracker and Falconer, although Falconer's time on screen was very satisfying..

Twould appear that this is what always happens when we have more than one predator in a movie at a time that isn't just for the background atmosphere.....

well yeah those two scenes are really good, i wrote this before so i dont want people to think im just repeating myself like crazy, but,
I think the movie looks amazing, the lighting is just beautiful, Falconer's fight is at night yet is so bright and looks so amazing, that grass looks beautiful behind them, same with the berserker final fight, compare predators with AVPR,
so i agree with you, the movie is not bad, i guess when i saw the trailers i was so pumped up i thought it was going to be a gorefest all the way from beginning to end, like predator 2 was, i mean, that's what it felt like from the trailers and having Rodriguez involvement and all,

I was searching Youtube videos last night, and had the urge to watch the Wolf vs Predalien final battle scene! I still think that's the best final battle scene in all of the Pred movies :rock:rock:rock

But the best of the two franchises is still Ripley in the Power Loader vs the Queen. "Get away from her, you _____!!!!" Cinematography at it's finest, there.

It's funny you mention that. I just looked up the predalien vs wolf scene last week. Wolf was a bad ass

I was searching Youtube videos last night, and had the urge to watch the Wolf vs Predalien final battle scene! I still think that's the best final battle scene in all of the Pred movies :rock:rock:rock

But the best of the two franchises is still Ripley in the Power Loader vs the Queen. "Get away from her, you _____!!!!" Cinematography at it's finest, there.

I cannot believe you guys are taking about AVP2 and Aliens in the same sentence!!:horror

Tis wrong I tells ya!! :)

Two separate sentences, thank you :pfft:

:D

Wolf vs Predalien fight? Reeeeaaaaaaallllyyyyy?....

Scar vs Queen, Celtic vs Grid, Dutch vs Predator, Falconer vs Hanzo, Ripley vs Queen, the whole Dog Alien chase, the Tracker plasma casting Nikolai then the finger curl SLICE scene...

But..whatever.. You damn Wolf fangirls...

Psh, the Ricky vs Dale fight was better than Wolf and the Predalien...

Wolf vs Predalien fight? Reeeeaaaaaaallllyyyyy?....

Scar vs Queen, Celtic vs Grid, Dutch vs Predator, Falconer vs Hanzo, Ripley vs Queen, the whole Dog Alien chase, the Tracker plasma casting Nikolai then the finger curl SLICE scene...

But..whatever.. You damn Wolf fangirls...

Psh, the Ricky vs Dale fight was better than Wolf and the Predalien...

:pfft::nana:

Back