Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bash on Predator all ya want, still doesn't change the fact it's a classic movie with one of the most iconic creature designs to date.

It also doesn't change the fact that avatar and metal gear are crap.

Metal Gear Solid is only just one of the biggest video games of all time... Must be a xbox fan LOL...:lecture Avatar may be overrated I agree but its far form a crap movie funny that it made more money and set ever single record still no figures Hot Toys is loseing money by not putting out figures... Predator I could care less about updated figures form or P2 for that matter... We need all new stuff and not all old stuff redone... I hope you where joking other wise my advice for you would be to stop living under that ROCK that you have been... :lecture

Give me a break a video game and Avatar over Predator stuff? I like Avatar but nothing in it comes close to being as cool as the Predator 1 and 2. Good for HT to know they now can revisit and make a way better Predator figure than the ones they did before. Predator figures will be way cooler than any Avatar figure but I get why some want new stuff instead. Predator fans like me can look forward to the update HT figures and I can see it now when fans agree at how much better the new figures will look. Some will still like the old ones only because the money they spent and the articulation. I hope HT remakes all their old Predator figures with the new style.

Id hate to tell the truth... But Predators was a crap movie I bought figures of them cause there Preds thats it... Id rank the Metal Gear Games and Avatar way above Predators... Royce was a joke... Yeah Ill just say it Predators was a crap movie plain and simple... It got cool Preds thats it... :lecture

The same could be said about Avatar cool enough alien design not much of a story... I never said it was the best thing ever but all togehter in Imax 3D I enjoyed the ride more then Predators... Must people know they did too they just wont say...:goodpost:

This will be the last time I press this issue...

By the way Ironman 2 was a craptastic movie...
Captain America looks lame even form the trailers I hope it bombs... :yess:
To prove a point Hot Toys is doing figures form that piece of crap Greenlatern film that bombed as well... Hot Toys can waist time on crappy movies all they want... Marvel hasnt done a good movie since Ironman... :nana::nana:

I would agree with you on most this stuff and Predators as a movie for me was such a let down. The figures though are very nice and just look flat out cool. HT will redo the older figures because they know like we do fans love to get more Predator figures. The Predator and Alien are second to none in the coolness department. Maybe HT will revisit Alien too. I bet they will.

Those things on avatar are cool ..... if you think one of those six and a half foot tall, anorexic super models (like Skeletor's little sister who is married to Tom Brady) painted blue is cool. But I'll admit the MGS series could produce some cool figures. I'm just not interested in them, and wonder how well they'd sale altogether.

HT is going where the money is:

1) Predator
2) Iron Man
3) Batman

MGS is where the $$$ is at!! They already did Predator, Iron Man and Batman. HT Needs a new line!!

avatar... Redlettermedia said exactly what I thought all along,
it was beautiful, the movie looked great, the story was the crappiest thing I've ever seen...
it was so incredibly cheesy with the bad guy...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJarz7BYnHA"]YouTube - ‪Avatar Review (Part 1 of 2)‬‏[/ame]

MGS is where the $$$ is at!! They already did Predator, Iron Man and Batman. HT Needs a new line!!

That money is in those three lines. Until they've bled that cash cow dry, don't look for too much extensive production in other lines, or lines yet to be touched. And that cow is still extremely fat and happy.

Yep, in the business world it's all about trying to please more people than you piss off. And right now with those three lines, they're making a lot of people happy.

Bash on Predator all ya want, still doesn't change the fact it's a classic movie with one of the most iconic creature designs to date.

It also doesn't change the fact that avatar and metal gear are crap.
He said "Predators", not Predator.

Which I still find to be a load of bull____, considering no one has really pointed out a GOOD reason why Predators was bad, and I love that movie so god damn much.
It would appear that the main things people come up with are...

1. "PREDATURDS WUZ REMAKE OF PREDATUR AND BAD" ..... Which it wasn't, but I'm not surprised that the more bitter, blinded people believe so.

2. "I DUNT LEIK TOFU FOREMAN" ..... Good for you, I don't like Christian Bale, but that doesn't mean his movies are crap. Loved Reign of Fire..

3. "ALL DE ACTURDS WERNT BIG N MUSLEY LEIK AHNOLD SCHWARZENFOGTAJDJTOENBNDJDEGGER" .....And... They didn't need to be. They were all unique, had an interesting story/personality, and were incredibly badass. Yakusa Samurai, FBI's most wanted, insane manipulative doctor, etc...

He mentioned Predator wasn't a good movie because I'd said something about James Cameron being associated with some of my all-time favorite movies.

Always love the AVATAR fans argument about it setting box office records, and yadda yadda. So did Titanic, at it's time. It had unbelievably FX, but unlike avatar, had a decent story. But that doesn't mean I think HT is losing money by not making figures of it.

He mentioned Predator wasn't a good movie because I'd said something about James Cameron being associated with some of my all-time favorite movies.

Always love the AVATAR fans argument about it setting box office records, and yadda yadda. So did Titanic, at it's time. It had unbelievably FX, but unlike avatar, had a decent story. But that doesn't mean I think HT is losing money by not making figures of it.

avatar... Redlettermedia said exactly what I thought all along,
it was beautiful, the movie looked great, the story was the crappiest thing I've ever seen...
it was so incredibly cheesy with the bad guy...

YouTube - ‪Avatar Review (Part 1 of 2)‬‏
Avatar wasn't nearly as bad as this guy's making it out to be. But it was also no where near as good as your average mindless movie viewer makes it out to be.

Designs were astonishing, that's about it.

Oh, and Neytiri. God she's so hawt.. I felt depressed after Avatar too, but only because she never took off her loin cloth and shizzle... :monkey2

...Neytiri :monkey5:drool:monkey5:drool:monkey5

Avatar wasn't nearly as bad as this guy's making it out to be. But it was also no where near as good as your average mindless movie viewer makes it out to be.

Oh, and Neytiri. God she's so hawt.. I felt depressed after Avatar too, but only because she never took off her loin cloth and shizzle... :monkey2

:cuckoo: You seriously need to get out of the house more.

:cuckoo: You seriously need to get out of the house more.
Oh I do. Every night at 11:30 after Frasier reruns, or usually at 12:40 + after Late Night With Jimmy Fallon I walk my cocker down around the elementary school.... :lol

Seriously though, I have seen this Fox down there on four different occasions. He/she makes this weird uniform/alarm clock-like bark sound at me when I get too close. So ____in loud...
Oh, there's the Alien-like Deer, and the insane wobbly Possum too...

But, moving on... :lol

Oh I do. Every night at 11:30 after Frasier reruns, or usually at 12:40 + after Late Night With Jimmy Fallon I walk my cocker down around the elementary school.... :lol

Seriously though, I have seen this Fox down there on four different occasions. He/she makes this weird uniform/alarm clock-like bark sound at me when I get too close. So ____in loud...
Oh, there's the Alien-like Deer, and the insane wobbly Possum too...

But, moving on... :lol

Wow. Interesting walks ya take, there.

I'd be afraid to take a walk that late at night in the little inbred, redneck town I live in. I'd be liable to hear the banjo from Deliverance, and hear Cletus saying "you have a pretty mouth, boy" through his toothless grin.

He said "Predators", not Predator.

Which I still find to be a load of bull____, considering no one has really pointed out a GOOD reason why Predators was bad, and I love that movie so god damn much.
It would appear that the main things people come up with are...

1. "PREDATURDS WUZ REMAKE OF PREDATUR AND BAD" ..... Which it wasn't, but I'm not surprised that the more bitter, blinded people believe so.

2. "I DUNT LEIK TOFU FOREMAN" ..... Good for you, I don't like Christian Bale, but that doesn't mean his movies are crap. Loved Reign of Fire..

3. "ALL DE ACTURDS WERNT BIG N MUSLEY LEIK AHNOLD SCHWARZENFOGTAJDJTOENBNDJDEGGER" .....And... They didn't need to be. They were all unique, had an interesting story/personality, and were incredibly badass. Yakusa Samurai, FBI's most wanted, insane manipulative doctor, etc...

i own predators, and I own the figures, I like the movie, but, the movie has problems, it could have been better,
i talked about this before but for me personally, the movie took too long for the action to happen, the first 20 minutes nothing big happens,
i mean, i wish the movie had more going on, seems like they left all the action for the end, In the original pred he only showed up at the end, true, but, arnold fought killed the other people, and predator hunted them one by one, so you were interested and entertained, in predators there are more than a few times i have to fast forward the movie now because when they are meeting each other it just drags and drags,
also, Tracker and Falconer could have been used better, well, the director was a total idiot because he did the same thing they did in AVP, which was to have chopper but do nothing with him, the movie should have had more predator action, it was focused on the humans too much, there was no balance.

true, but, that guy makes some good points, Avatar does try TOO hard to make you hate the bad guys and to feel for the good guys, it becomes ridiculous actually, i just cant watch the ending without laughing, when they are shooting at the tree and the na'vi are running and the dramatic music, oh god, so cheesy, is worst than a Disney movie how cheesy it becomes

Back