Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Others have used small circular magnets in the shoulder mount. It's a nice alternative, but still would have been nicer if HT designed this correctly right from the beginning. Afterall, I still say the falcon was an after-thought, created because HT received so much flack for not having it in the proto pics.p

i guess we are lucky he came with it at all?

Sorry, for the doublepost, my fellow freaks but since I have the much occured problem of the shaky contacts of Mr. black's targeting system I wanted to ask you guys if you have a solution against it.
I just did the "blow-dryer-mod" and wanted to turn on the LED and paint the openings, so that really only 3 dots appear, but just in that moment, the lights won't get turned on.
Anny suggestions, ideas, solutions, whatsoever?
Would be greatly appreciated...

Anyone...please??!?!
:monkey2

Anyone...please??!?!
:monkey2

I'd read where guys carefully repositioned the contacts to be tighter and it'd helped. I didn't have a problem. I put the battery in and turned it on, and when I saw that it worked shut it off and it's been off since. I never even put Falconer's battery in.

I'd read where guys carefully repositioned the contacts to be tighter and it'd helped. I didn't have a problem. I put the battery in and turned it on, and when I saw that it worked shut it off and it's been off since. I never even put Falconer's battery in.

Thx, Frank.
:hi5:
I also searched over google in combination with "Hot Toys Berserker defective contacts and stumbled across the exact page and read the same thing.
Have to try that out on weekend.
How did your surgery go, buddy,
All good I hope?!
:1-1:

Thx, Frank.
I also searched over google in combination with "Hot Toys Berserker defective contacts and stumbled across the exact page and read the same thing.
Have to try that out on weekend.
How did your surgery go, buddy,
All good I hope?!
:1-1:

Thanks for asking Timo :hi5: The doc said no surprises and I should be back to normal in about 6 months, and this is the guy who does shoulders for the Pittsburgh Penguins and Pirates sports teams, so my optimism is at an all time high since getting injured almost 3 years ago :D

Hope you get your problem solved brother :1-1:

Thanks for asking Timo :hi5: The doc said no surprises and I should be back to normal in about 6 months, and this is the guy who does shoulders for the Pittsburgh Penguins and Pirates sports teams, so my optimism is at an all time high since getting injured almost 3 years ago :D

Hope you get your problem solved brother :1-1:

Whoah, hell...you got yourself an awesome Doc there, congrats on that.
Me and my family know all ´bout seaching for good doctors.
But like your condition, my mom´s (the one who´s actually sick)also no subject for talk in the open board.
;-)
Thx a lot, mate. Hope I get those LED´s going...

:slap LED are pretty much indestructible, it's either a flat battery, poor contact with he terminals, damaged wires/plugs or a bad switch. But, I'll bet that it's just poor contact with the terminals or a flat battery. Make sure the polarity of the battery is correct when you insert it too.

Hope you make a quick recovery, Spring.

DSC_0200.jpg

Really like the way this guy looks. I am a little concerned about the battery problem but it looks like a great figure even with the issue.

oh god, i know im super duper late for this but
i have a question, what are the dreads made out of? rubber? i wonder why they didnt make them plastic like the other preds, or is it just mine?

I think I will. I don't have any Predators yet and this looks like a good one to start with.
Great one to start off with. He won't disappoint.
oh god, i know im super duper late for this but
i have a question, what are the dreads made out of? rubber? i wonder why they didnt make them plastic like the other preds, or is it just mine?

Plastic? What Pred are you talking about? HT has always made the dreads out of rubber.

Back