Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And eBay is where they congregate. I start to wish they weren't popular. Then I could get them retail.

So it goes. Even "reputable" companies will jack their prices up on them when they start going for an arm and leg, even though they got their cases at wholesale prices.

That's like ticket master jacking their rates up above face value, which is illegal for them to do because it's SCALPING!

I guess that's the price of a free market. But not trying to take away from Berserker which is totally my favorite of the 3 super preds. In a way I wish they came with more accessories like the older predator figures but I really can't complain. Even standing alone each one is a super cool figure.

I guess that's the price of a free market. But not trying to take away from Berserker which is totally my favorite of the 3 super preds. In a way I wish they came with more accessories like the older predator figures but I really can't complain. Even standing alone each one is a super cool figure.

But it's hard to really imagine what other accessories they could put them with? I know I'd seen something a long time ago about a semi-formal announcement of the 3 main Preds being done, as well as the Classic Pred with a lot of accessories. No one can seem to find this tid-bit anymore, and has led to many a debates that have almost gotten ugly. But hey, in turn I've actually gotten along pretty well with someone out of one of those ugly debates, so good stuff happens when you least expect it :)

A cool accessory for if they would ever make Classic would be the hologram Earth that emits from his computer gauntlet after Royce frees him. Kinda like that hologram exclusive that comes with the Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed, that slides over Mech Test Tony Stark figure's arm (yeah, kinda stupid an exclusive that fits on one figure comes with another :cuckoo:). But alas, my awesome ideas don't influence the sometimes oddly working minds at HT :(

I think I mentioned that last summer. Maybe it wasn't public and maybe it was in one of my conversations with SSCalltheway but I know I mentioned making a holographic planet for Classic.

I'd seen others mention it, but honestly never gave it much thought until I saw that Mark II Armor Unleashed exclusive.

But if they don't announce the Classic at SDCC or one of the Asian Toyfairs, then I think it's time to close that book for awhile. Log it under a maybe.

Hell no. Classic ..... which would pretty much be an updated P1. FTUK :rock

I can give or take a Classic at the moment.:lol I have a very well sculpted P1 from another company:wink1: that I'm content with at the mo. This certain P1 sculpt will probs never be bettered. I don't have any P2 related figures so that would be more welcome, especially after seeing how good Shadow looks.

I can give or take a Classic at the moment.:lol I have a very well sculpted P1 from another company:wink1: that I'm content with at the mo. This certain P1 sculpt will probs never be bettered. I don't have any P2 related figures so that would be more welcome, especially after seeing how good Shadow looks.
Ohhhhhh, so you're only thinking of you, huh :tap

Yeah, an updated P2 would kick some arse :D After getting all these nice Preds on the new bodies I'm getting tired of looking at the old ones. But I want Classic, first :yess:

If you're going to call him Shadow, then we have a problem...

Snake or you're getting plucked and thrown into the oven like your father.

exps21942_TH10388D35C.jpg

Do you want that Goose? Do you want that?

Alright goose, pics if this awesome P1 you have. Your albums suck and you don't have a thread of your collection.

So what the pluck already!

Back