Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you have a quick recovery.
Take it easy buddy.

Thanks cent, but now they cancelled it last second and rescheduled it for Tuesday. Ugh, but at least a little extra time before not being able to use my right arm for 2 months.

Thanks cent, but now they cancelled it last second and rescheduled it for Tuesday. Ugh, but at least a little extra time before not being able to use my right arm for 2 months.
Damn, I don't think I could go a day without my right arm...

:lol

hi does anyone know if the battery for the laser sight is already pre-installed? Mine will be here next week and before i put it in storage want to make sure to take out the battery if it's already installed. Thankis

Toys like this dont generally need the batteries removed because they use watch style batteies. I was told thse do not leak.

Did a small photoshoot of him and Falconer, separately, today. Got to admit that between the awesome human spine, the removable mask and roaring mandibles, this one is the one to keep you busy the most. Falconer looks fantastic but as I was shooting I realized I did not have many options. Long blade, short blade, falcon on, falcon off, light up mask...aaaand we're done.

Not nearly as much fun as Berserker. :dunno

Did a small photoshoot of him and Falconer, separately, today. Got to admit that between the awesome human spine, the removable mask and roaring mandibles, this one is the one to keep you busy the most. Falconer looks fantastic but as I was shooting I realized I did not have many options. Long blade, short blade, falcon on, falcon off, light up mask...aaaand we're done.

Not nearly as much fun as Berserker. :dunno
Pred Skull

Pred Skull

DSC_0035copy.jpg

:exactly:

Wish there was some kind of way to attach the falcon to falconers back like in the movie.

Last edited:
Congrats.
Berserker is also my first Predator from Hot Toys. :hi5:

Yeah, great way to start with the Preds, right Cent?!
:hi5:

Bro, i don't have problems now because I heated the bio up and made it a better fit. The glue doesn't stick as much.

Will try it out today, when I back home from work, buddy.
Thx for the heads up.
:1-1:

Sorry, for the doublepost, my fellow freaks but since I have the much occured problem of the shaky contacts of Mr. black's targeting system I wanted to ask you guys if you have a solution against it.
I just did the "blow-dryer-mod" and wanted to turn on the LED and paint the openings, so that really only 3 dots appear, but just in that moment, the lights won't get turned on.
Anny suggestions, ideas, solutions, whatsoever?
Would be greatly appreciated...

DSC_0035copy.jpg

:exactly:

Wish there was some kind of way to attach the falcon to falconers back like in the movie.
Others have used small circular magnets in the shoulder mount. It's a nice alternative, but still would have been nicer if HT designed this correctly right from the beginning. Afterall, I still say the falcon was an after-thought, created because HT received so much flack for not having it in the proto pics.

Yeah, great way to start with the Preds, right Cent?!
:hi5:
No doubt! :clap

Back