Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cangrats on the purchases guys. Berserker is a good figure. I'm really on the fence about Falconer though. :(

Me too. I don't get why everyone is raving about how much better falconer is over the berserker. Between the two, it seems like the Berserker has more detailed paint apps, and a mask that is removable. Falconer is just green and white and his mask doesn't come off. Is all the rage about Falconer because his head is bigger then berserkers? Or is it because he comes with the Falcon? I don't get all the hype.

Me too. I don't get why everyone is raving about how much better falconer is over the berserker. Between the two, it seems like the Berserker has more detailed paint apps, and a mask that is removable. Falconer is just green and white and his mask doesn't come off. Is all the rage about Falconer because his head is bigger then berserkers? Or is it because he comes with the Falcon? I don't get all the hype.

Agreed. Rather buy the eventual Tracker and the BD Classic. Not a fan of Falconer but we all have our own preferences I suppose.

They both have their qualities.
Some have stated that they prefer the Falconer predator because of the biomask design.
In HT's packaging decision, some have said that the inclusion of a predator skull was the deal maker.

If I could only have one, it would be Berserker.
I like the evil appearance of his biomask, he comes with a plasma caster, and you have the ability to remove the mask and display him mouth open/closed.

The head not being big enough, the face not being movie accurate, and complaints of him not being tall enough don't bother me at all. One aspect I wish could be different has to do with the human skull accessory. I wish it included the lower jaw, actually called the "mandible" which happens to be movie accurate.

Falconer is my favorite of the new Predators design wise and has a really sleek looking bio but if I only own only one HT Pred from the new movie it would have to be Berserker cause he's the main baddie.

I was one of the biggest complainers about the head being too small and for a brief second even contemplated not getting Berserker but I'm glad I did. He's an awesome figure and the head is not too bad once you have him in hand imo. It's still smaller than should be and a bigger head would have been better but this figure is still a home run in my eyes.

So I had ordered an extra bio off ebay thinking I may want to mod it a bit. It showed up today and I hit it with the blow dryer and carefully wiggled that jawbone right off. Already I like it more. The jaw comes off with little trouble, and it's still fully painted underneath (with just a slim ridge that the jaw sat on). I know it's not movie accurate at all, but I still like the way it looks. I never was a fan of the jaw.

This slightly resembles Falconer's bio, doesn't it?
spzs4p.jpg

So I had ordered an extra bio off ebay thinking I may want to mod it a bit. It showed up today and I hit it with the blow dryer and carefully wiggled that jawbone right off. Already I like it more. The jaw comes off with little trouble, and it's still fully painted underneath (with just a slim ridge that the jaw sat on). I know it's not movie accurate at all, but I still like the way it looks. I never was a fan of the jaw.

So everyone knows what it looks like.

Hello Sideshow forum, I finally got mine.:yess:
Here are some pictures to contribute to the thread.

Enjoy ~
PS. For those that did not purchase this extremely awesome figure, I recommend that you do so now!!

berserker1.jpg

berserker2b.jpg

berserker3.jpg

berserker4.jpg

berserker5.jpg

berserker6.jpg

berserker7.jpg

berserker8.jpg

Falconer is my favorite of the new Predators design wise and has a really sleek looking bio but if I only own only one HT Pred from the new movie it would have to be Berserker cause he's the main baddie.

I was one of the biggest complainers about the head being too small and for a brief second even contemplated not getting Berserker but I'm glad I did. He's an awesome figure and the head is not too bad once you have him in hand imo. It's still smaller than should be and a bigger head would have been better but this figure is still a home run in my eyes.

Glad you picked one up. I really like this figure too. My eyes must not be that great though, cause I can't see the head too small part. For my dime, he looks less awkward than the Hot Toys AvP predators. They were kind of bulky to begin with though...

Doesn't matter in the end. Love the figure. He stands on my desk so I can look at him often.

Can we see pictures of it on Berserker? I'm just curious about the overall look without the jawbone. no worries if you can't or don't time.

I hate ToyWiz, they'll drop your pre-order and put the items back up at $200+

Damn... that's insane. Don't they know that by doing that, they'll lose way more money? Most of their figures are insanely expensive, and even on feeBay, you can still get them for less. I'd rather sell for $150 than jack up to $300 and not make a single cent.

Back