Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my Berserker and Falconer arrived yesterday and all I can say is BRILLIANT! I love them, but sadly within about 5 minutes of opening the Berserker, I broke its leg at the knee :gah: I dont think this was anyones fault but my own, but luckily me and my grandad fixed it easily enough and is now stronger than ever with the help of a 'metal plate' :rotfl . I'll have to put a hairdryer to the other one before trying to bend it. The one concern I have aabout it that I dont think is my fault is the amount of glue on the inside of the helmet. I dont know if it is a normal amount, but it seems to be proventing it from attaching to the face properly. I'll try to post some pics later, but I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem.
Thanks, Xenomorphkid:peace

Yeah my berserker had very unmovable stiff legs and 1 arm so i soaked them individually in hot water and i was able to free them up after that.

Well, my Berserker and Falconer arrived yesterday and all I can say is BRILLIANT! I love them, but sadly within about 5 minutes of opening the Berserker, I broke its leg at the knee :gah: I dont think this was anyones fault but my own, but luckily me and my grandad fixed it easily enough and is now stronger than ever with the help of a 'metal plate' :rotfl . I'll have to put a hairdryer to the other one before trying to bend it. The one concern I have aabout it that I dont think is my fault is the amount of glue on the inside of the helmet. I dont know if it is a normal amount, but it seems to be proventing it from attaching to the face properly. I'll try to post some pics later, but I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem.
Yeah, the feedback so far is that they both have very stiff elbows and especially the knees. Some have indicated one predator being more stiff than the other but your mileage may vary.
It's too bad about the breakage but good to hear you did a fix...metal plate in the knees...sounds like your grandpa is a surgeon or maybe you might have a future as one.

Congrats on the purchase.
Two down, one to go. :wink1:

Finally put this guy out.... F'n great figure!!!

Crappy phone pic follows.....

1295744165643.jpg

Watch that glue man because it will rub the paint of Berserkers face.

Thanks for the tips, I've managed to get rid of some of the glue and I can now get the mask on, its still a bit tight though, but that might be normal for this figure.

Thanks mr.thrifty, I'll give that a go and tell you how I get on. Oh, I used a scalpel to get some of the extra glue off, being very careful not to cut through any wires Cdiesel09.

Woaaah...very nice photos in this thread. Props to all!

Got mine today, after 6 Weeks of Shipping from HK (ABC Express, ebay Seller...they got the figure pretty late). But i paid no customs since it wasnt EMS and it was declared as a Gift, so thats cool.

Some iPhone Photos of Beserker next do my Elder Predator kit (also 1/6 scale - going perfect to each other):

pred1.jpg

pred2g.jpg

Hot Toys Predators bio masks' LEDs duration

Hi everyone, I received in the last days my very first Hot Toys figure, the Berserker Predator, which is amazing and one of my favorite figures in my collection! And even before I receive it I had a question that maybe someone here may be able to help me answering it:

Almost all the Hot Toys Predators have a LED to simulate the laser on their bio masks. If I left the LED on all the time, how long would it take until the CR1216 battery is drained? I'd really like to know that and wasn't able to find the answer. I'd like to have it some days with the LED on without worries.

Thanks.

Re: Hot Toys Predators bio masks' LEDs duration

I wouldn't think it would make a day even, you can give it a shot, (let us know out of curiousity) but if you were looking to have it on all the time you should be looking into an adapter to AC current. I personally would worry about the light bulb itself burning out eventually, these things are way too valuable to risk damaging IMO.

Back