Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ToyWiz is a rip off. Everything, including items that are easy to get are allways double the price there it seems.

It allways amazes me when people try to jack up the price on something when the item can still be easily obtained at other places for much cheaper. Case in point, a few months back I saw someone of ebay trying to sell the DCD 13" Joker for $150 when I can still find him under $50.
Yeah, this morning I was looking at what they are selling the Berserker Predator for (got mine already but looking to get another as a gift)....

Anyway are you ready for this?

$349.99 !!
WTF!!!!!

:explode:

Just got the Berserker today, it's my first HT Pred. It's fantastic. A lot bigger than I expected. Just placed my PO for the Falconer and am hoping for a Tracker.

Can't believe I'm just getting into these now, they are awesome

They are indeed awesome.
The Berserker is the first predator for me as well and I'm patiently awaiting the Falconer.
First week of February I think is when it's released.

Congrats on your purchase.
Post those pics. :)

I liked the preview pics for Falconer better than the Berserker. But I was blown away when I opened the Berseker. Hopefully the same thing happens when my Falconer arrives

just some pics

2j5ktwg.jpg

121r2wx.jpg

Back