Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

First time poster but long time lurker. I recently bought the Berserker Predator and it's my first Hot Toys figure and I'm really impressed with it. I usually stick to building Gundam models but after lurking in this forum for a while I decided to get one. Below are a few pics and a video of my first and but definitely not last Hot Toys figure. More pics and vids here.

5336392901_e96559eab9_z.jpg

5337458784_c987f40107_z.jpg

5337430554_1af396ba56_z.jpg

AWESOME!!! :horror :horror :horror :clap

Hi,

First time poster but long time lurker. I recently bought the Berserker Predator and it's my first Hot Toys figure and I'm really impressed with it. I usually stick to building Gundam models but after lurking in this forum for a while I decided to get one. Below are a few pics and a video of my first and but definitely not last Hot Toys figure. More pics and vids here.

5336392901_e96559eab9_z.jpg

5337458784_c987f40107_z.jpg

5337430554_1af396ba56_z.jpg

Holy...man, those are shots.
Great, really and welcome.
:wave :clap

I touched up the red on one of my Serkers. There were some of the
same paint issues around the waist also. I'm gonna try to find some
dark green paint and touch up those also. And, I know that the touch
up is not great, and there are more red scales then before, but I can
live with it.

Last edited:
I touched up the red on one of my Serkers. There were some of the
same paint issues around the waist also. I'm gonna try to find some
dark green paint and touch up those also. And, I know that the touch
up is not great, and there are more red scales then before, but I can
live with it.

Well done. What brand and color did you use? I am not at all good at figuring out exactly which paint to buy but I want to do a little touch up myself. Any tips as to which brand/color/product to buy would be appreciated.

In this pic, that Valfar first posted, there is more red on the chest
then there is on the figure. I don't feel like my touch up was
that far off now.

BSP_Antal_02.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks zilla. If you figure out what brand/color green works, I'd be interested as well.

I don't see the finished result on that page though..no red paint work done on the breast area.

Now that I've got him unboxed and assembled, I can safely say this is HT's WORST FIGURE EVER!!!!!!!

J/k :lol
I'm actually very impressed with this figure overall. Mine like most others mine too has the paint issue on his chest and abs. It's not really noticable on his chest but on the abs it is a bit more noticable. Also on his left open mandible, there is a small spot of green,grey where the pink should be. Nothing awefull but it is there. It is still a beautiful figure nonetheless. The joints are stiff and I don't have a hair dryer atm and I don't really want to dip this guy in hot water so I have'nt been able to pose him very much. Hopefully I can borrow a hair dryer later today to loosen up the joints. Now many of you may know I am one of the biggest whiners about the small head and bio on this guy. My opinion on that has not changed but I can say it's not as bad in person. Yes the head and bio could stand to be bigger but I'm over it and this guy looks fantastic reguardless. This it my first HT Pred and I can safely say dispite it's flaws (and there are a few) Berserker is still a fantastic figure and I am very pleased with him. I can also say he will not be leaving my collection anytime soon! I totally reccomend if you can find him at a good price, pick him up. I got him a fpnyc.com for $172 shipped and they still have some left I think. Not a bad price and I even got some free comics aswell.

Hey Darth, I got mine at forbidden planet as well. Great customer service - they really packed him up good, didn't they? I wasn't expecting the free comics, either. Nice touch.

Back