Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Mine looks pretty bad. Oh well.... ____ it. :lol

mine looks like that too, i dont see how that looks like crap. It seems everyone's has a similar look.

Mines the same but I maintain my view that it doesn't look all that abnormal. The scratches are simply revealing an underlayer of paint thats the same as is between all the scales while not disrupting the red or green to any significant extent. And since everyone's has it I'm even less bothered by it.

:exactly:

Looking at the pics, I almost get the feeling the scratched paint was intentionally done maybe to kinda blend in or something but was sloppily executed.

:goodpost:

Don't think so. Each "scale" should be filled in fully. It was on the prototype.

if you have the expectations of a production piece looking like the prototype in terms of quality paint app, your dreamin man.

Don't think so. Each "scale" should be filled in fully. It was on the prototype.

Perhaps but if you look at the red scales at the bottom of his torso, some of the light green kinda shows through. No much and it looks natural on the proto but obviously on the final product it didn't turn out as great.

The paint on the scaling on my Berserker doesn't look as bad as this?? Mine was one of the very first batches sent out to VIP customers...maybe there was a slight difference?

The paint on the scaling on my Berserker doesn't look as bad as this?? Mine was one of the very first batches sent out to VIP customers...maybe there was a slight difference?
Yeah, I do think they got sloppier as they went along; looking back at OMG's photos, his isn't nearly as bad as those of us who got our figures in the past couple of weeks.

i have berserkers from about 2-3 days after it was released and they didint have the red scale problems but the latest ones that i aquired they all have the red paint problem , so maybe they rushed out on production who knows

I ordered a few Berserker bodies and all of them have the paint pealing around the chest area. It appears that the paint doesn't bond with the body very well. I noticed the paint is pealing off of the neck joint, chest, and elbow joint in particular. All the bodies show signs of this happening.

I've assumed that the scratched paint is something that would have occurred during production but if its actively being peeled off as I touch it then yes that will p!$$ me off.

Hi,

First time poster but long time lurker. I recently bought the Berserker Predator and it's my first Hot Toys figure and I'm really impressed with it. I usually stick to building Gundam models but after lurking in this forum for a while I decided to get one. Below are a few pics and a video of my first and but definitely not last Hot Toys figure. More pics and vids here.

5336392901_e96559eab9_z.jpg

5337458784_c987f40107_z.jpg

5337430554_1af396ba56_z.jpg

Back