Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it packed and I taped it up again after I inspected it, when I move and take it back out I will send you pictures.

whats wrong with the chest on ppl's? mine looks perfect except for a small red line on his bicep. you cant expect to get a completely flawless paint app on a manufactured collectible

whats wrong with the chest on ppl's? mine looks perfect except for a small red line on his bicep. you cant expect to get a completely flawless paint app on a manufactured collectible
It still shouldn't look as bad as it does on mine.. Right Pec looks like it's been scraped across a sidewalk.

Got mine yesterday and he's awesome. But, he does have the same issues on his right chest paint. Also a little on his lower abdomen. Still the best figure I own - at least until I get T1 Arnold in a few weeks - but I wish these issues weren't there.

For those of you with the paint issues, are any of you planning on doing touch-ups? If so, we should try to figure out what brands/colors to pick up. Anybody?

attachment.php

Mine looks pretty bad. Oh well.... ____ it. :lol

Mines the same but I maintain my view that it doesn't look all that abnormal. The scratches are simply revealing an underlayer of paint thats the same as is between all the scales while not disrupting the red or green to any significant extent. And since everyone's has it I'm even less bothered by it.

Last edited:
Back