Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my berserker and I really like the way he looks just badass in every pose. The only problem I encountered was the very long wait (since May of last year) and yesterday when I opened him his right leg was very loose!! I know people are saying the joint are very tight on their figure but have some had the very loose joint problem????

weird that they came loose , you bought the item used or was it new?

very odd , maybe try to get an exchange

I would but its going to be toooooo much trouble first the shipping I waited 4 weeks from the time he was shipped to recieve him then the seller does not have good communication since he's on the other side of the world so im just going to have to eat this and next time ill just buy from abc or sideshow no more unreliable ebayers!! Good thing I use the stands on all my ht figures so he wont fall but if it ever does get me on my nerves ill just have to modify something or just get a new body but im happy with my berserker:1-1:

Hello, new to the forums here.

This is an awesome figure and will be the first Predator for my shelves.

One question about the picture on the outside of the box...
Is that a pic of the HT figure or the actual Berserker from the movie?
Jaw bone and helmet suggest that it's from the movie but I can't be sure just from photos.

Hello, new to the forums here.

This is an awesome figure and will be the first Predator for my shelves.

One question about the picture on the outside of the box...
Is that a pic of the HT figure or the actual Berserker from the movie?
Jaw bone and helmet suggest that it's from the movie but I can't be sure just from photos.

It's from the movie.

It's from the movie.
Thank you.
That's what it seems like to me. That said, does anyone else think the paint app on the chest of HT's Berserker is off?

I'm sure it's been discussed before. Please excuse me if I don't review the previous 600+ pages. :)

Thank you.
That's what it seems like to me. That said, does anyone else think the paint app on the chest of HT's Berserker is off?

I'm sure it's been discussed before. Please excuse me if I don't review the previous 600+ pages. :)

Yeah most of us if not all have the same on ours.

Back