Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its like should I buy Falconer but they dont make a Tracker or dont buy Falconer and they announce Tracker and he's all sold out! :gah:

Hopfully in the next few weeks we see something come to light. I dont see why they wouldnt do a Tracker. Hot Toys Predators are like little plastic piles of $$$$ for them.

Indeed my friend indeed. I'm still confident we'll see Tracker, I'm just suprised we haven't at least got an official announcement yet.

P1050028.jpg

RIDDICK, very beautiful pics!! :yess: :clap

got mine today and when i open it the head is not conected to the neck is that normal ? its still a very cool figure i wish they added a cooler base heres how i pose mine

343oo6d.jpg

23ly5qf.jpg

34i4y82.jpg

Last edited:
Finally opened him up. Overall, like the figure. As been mentioned very tight joints. Only real complaint is that the shoulder armor strap unglued in the package. No big deal, but it was a shock as I unboxed him and it fell off. I was F this F that until I realized it wasn't anything to cry about. :eek:

Got mine last night! Pretty sweet figure although Wolf is still my favorite.

I couldn't take the screw out to insert the battery. It just kept twisting FOREVER so I just said screw it (no pun intended).

Got mine last night! Pretty sweet figure although Wolf is still my favorite.

I couldn't take the screw out to insert the battery. It just kept twisting FOREVER so I just said screw it (no pun intended).
You better do something or eventually the battery acid will leak and his LED will never light up. I have seen issue after issue with this thing and I'm definitely not getting one now. Whats going on with HT lately? My War Machine is falling apart just by simply adjusting his pose,my Mark III paint is fading and my lost pred mask doesn't fit right.

You better do something or eventually the battery acid will leak and his LED will never light up. I have seen issue after issue with this thing and I'm definitely not getting one now. Whats going on with HT lately? My War Machine is falling apart just by simply adjusting his pose,my Mark III paint is fading and my lost pred mask doesn't fit right.
He's inserting a battery.:wave

He's inserting a battery.:wave

:cuckoo:ah ok so HT didn't already have the batteries inserted on this like they do the other 99.9% of their products? :huh anyways thats beside the point that HT quality is seriously beginning to lack. Just check out their face book and see all the pics people are posting.

The battery doesn't come inserted, you have to open up the battery compartment to insert it yourself.

Back