Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree great pred. Yea mine has REALLY stiff knees i was scared to move them almost. After moving them once it got a bit better but still very stiff. I heard using a hair dryer can help

Yea I heated his knees up today with a hair dryer. That pic I posted with him in the roaring stance with the knees bent was done today. When you try to bend the knees make sure to put pressure as close to the joint as possible or the leg will prob snap as some have had happen. It will take time patience and cursing but they should eventully start to bend.

I just wiggled them a bit, then used all my strength very close to the joints and... SNAP!

They worked just fine. :lol

I just wiggled them a bit, then used all my strength very close to the joints and... SNAP!

They worked just fine. :lol
:exactly:
As long as you are close to the joint when bending the limbs, you'll be fine. It's a pretty sturdy figure. With a little bit of force, here are some poses you can get him into...
Berserker6.jpg

Berserker1.jpg

Berserker2.jpg

Berserker3.jpg

Berserker4.jpg

Berserker5.jpg

Last edited:
I want to get this figure but I'm scared of snapping his legs off :(
He's definitely not for the weak at heart. Berserker is one bad MoFo. Trust me, you won't break him. As long as you grip the limbs near the joints and move them, you'll be fine.

hello!!!

im a new member , i collect hottoys figures , i have the predator2 , predator 2 BD , elder predator 2 , elder AVP , machiko , classic predator , lost predator , and wolf , and i gonna buy this too( figures form predators i mean).

greetings!!

P, D.: sorry for mi english im from barcelona!!:wink1:

hello!!!

im a new member , i collect hottoys figures , i have the predator2 , predator 2 BD , elder predator 2 , elder AVP , machiko , classic predator , lost predator , and wolf , and i gonna buy this too( figures form predators i mean).

greetings!!

Buenos días. Happy posting and collecting:hi5:

Welcome Jordaf1 sounds like a sweet collection

I still can't believe how awesome this figure is such detail and over all badass. Looks a million times better in person.

The biomask on the shoulder is a bad ass look.

Yeah, you're one of the few that even noticed that. It fits perfectly on his shoulder and gives him a little more bulk and makes him look tougher. When I was taking the pictures, I was amazed at how well it stuck there, almost like it was made to be there.

Last edited:
hello!!!

greetings!!

Wow sounds like you have a nice collection!! welcome to the forum:wave

Just got mine today. Did a quick height mod.

If you have a spare truetype neck, then just open it in half (that's the hardest part), remove the rubber ends and snap them on the Berserker's foot pegs. Then, just slip the feet in and there you have it.

If you display him without the stand, you will need to secure the rubbers inside the feet somehow, otherwise, he will fall. Do at your own risk.

If you use the stand, then you do not need to worry about that. I will take pictures later. He stands much taller than Wolf now and his feet still look good.

Try it out if interested. Oh, and by the way, it's a great figure. If you have the oportunity to get it for $170, don't hesitate. That's how much I paid for it.

Last edited:
Back