Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The white specs within the red and black scales are not intentional. Looking at the prototype, you can see that each red and black scales are filled in completely. So how they appear on the final figure is definitely a matter of incomplete paint application.

Great - thanks. This should be an easy touch up job. Overall, still a great figure, solid and heavy as hell!

Just opened this F'r up and......overall I like it...:yess:

I wasn't able to move any of the joints. gonna wait until my next day off to hit em with the hair dryer.

Light doesn't turn on. again I'll wait to F with the batteries. and WTF is with the huge glop of glue in the Bio?? :nono

I like the weight to it and the new body style. fits well with these Preds... Definitely going to be picking up the others....:impatient:

I got this before the holidays and the light feature wasn't working because the battery cover wouldn't tighten down. It looked like the hole that the screw went in had bad thread. Corner Store Comics had a replacement out to me quickly and this one's in great shape. They're even picking up the return postage (sent a prepaid label) which I didn't expect. So, that was a nice surprise. :)

Just received mine today. Popped him open and inspected it, overall impression of the figure is pretty positive. Articulation is pretty crap but that was expected. The battery compartment was pissing me off but was able to at least test to make sure the LED was working. Displayed him behind Royce and next to Guardian Pred. in the detolf with his mandibles open holding the skull and the long blade equipped. I do like the mass of this figure but as mentioned by others, the acces. are lacking for this price point. In any case, beggars can't be choosers so I'm happy with my pred. Unsure if I am going to get the rest.

Hey 2ndname,

Glad to hear you like the fig. Where did you order from?

Just received mine today. Popped him open and inspected it, overall impression of the figure is pretty positive. Articulation is pretty crap but that was expected. The battery compartment was pissing me off but was able to at least test to make sure the LED was working. Displayed him behind Royce and next to Guardian Pred. in the detolf with his mandibles open holding the skull and the long blade equipped. I do like the mass of this figure but as mentioned by others, the acces. are lacking for this price point. In any case, beggars can't be choosers so I'm happy with my pred. Unsure if I am going to get the rest.

Just opened this F'r up and......overall I like it...:yess:

I wasn't able to move any of the joints. gonna wait until my next day off to hit em with the hair dryer.

Light doesn't turn on. again I'll wait to F with the batteries. and WTF is with the huge glop of glue in the Bio?? :nono

I like the weight to it and the new body style. fits well with these Preds... Definitely going to be picking up the others....:impatient:
lol That glop of glue is damned tacky isn't it?

I got this before the holidays and the light feature wasn't working because the battery cover wouldn't tighten down. It looked like the hole that the screw went in had bad thread. Corner Store Comics had a replacement out to me quickly and this one's in great shape. They're even picking up the return postage (sent a prepaid label) which I didn't expect. So, that was a nice surprise. :)

I had the same problem with the cover at first, I just angled the screw and press down till it screwed in.

I did have it. But due to the faulty light and broken joint I ended up sending it back and ordering through a different seller. Hopefully it will show up by Friday.

I thought you said you already had it? Didn't you mention that your leg broke?

I did have it. But due to the faulty light and broken joint I ended up sending it back and ordering through a different seller. Hopefully it will show up by Friday.

ah, catchya. The heating of the joint with the blow dryer should work. Good luck!

I never used the hair dryer trick for my Berserker's knees, I just went at it and now they bend a whole lot easier. Overall I love the figure though I am not crazy about the articulation, particularly with the torso all being one piece.

The only thing about this what I think is rather sturdy articulation is the fact that he cannot get to the controls on his gauntlet.

Other than that, I love the articulation! :)

My Berserker and Falconer should be arriving this week at the earliest, waiting for customs clearance. Can't wait to have them displayed. ;)

Back