Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont know if anyone else's Berserker is like this, but mine has some ridiculously tight elbow joints. I've been trying to bend em but I'm afraid I might break em. Any ideas?

Dont know if anyone else's Berserker is like this, but mine has some ridiculously tight elbow joints. I've been trying to bend em but I'm afraid I might break em. Any ideas?

I had the same with 1 of the knee's so i held it under the hot tap for a bit, that managed to get it to move ok.

Same here on the tight joints. Due to previous problems with NECA figures and me practically ripping the arm/leg from the joint I have taken a softer approach.
Cheap £3 hair dryer from Argos, 1 minute or so on each join helped soften in enough to move.

And pay them $20 extra for... what, failing to give us an exclusive? Nah.

I can wait. I just really want to do GDZILLA95's mandible mod.

:lol I bought mine from VikingPlayground..it's cheaper than RazorsEdge...and they are being delivered tomorrow. :lol:hi5:

Should have went with VikingPlayground Blade. :lol

Truuuuuuuck me... :(

I shall wait for the hopefully-inevitable confirmation. If not, I shall send an e-mail their way. Then I shall do something else for the sake of typing "shall" yet again.

Back