Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got my email from them so he's in stock bro you should get yours soon.

SWEETNESS!!

Checked my e-mails, nothing yet. Hopefully I'll get one soon. But at least this means he oughta get here by Christmas. Or around that time, either way :rock.

I'm not ____ing amused, mine showed up looking like this:
100_1755.jpg

100_1754.jpg

100_1756.jpg

100_1759.jpg

100_1758.jpg

100_1757.jpg

Some bastard, be it a custom official in China or whatever, opened it,(the twistys were gone), and basically wrecked the ____ing box.

Not only that, but one of the open mandibles is missing:
100_1761.jpg

Now, luckily, the figure itself is okay.
I've contacted my seller, sent him these pics and he said I could send it back for refund.

Here's the thing, I don't want to send it all back. Who knows when the hell it'd get there, possibly in worse condition, plus paying the postage is a pain in the ass as well. I just need one, or a set of mandibles,(and I've told him this).

Should I just take this on the chin and chalk it up to bad luck? I can get a spare set on ebay cheap enough, I'm just ____ed off!!

I just got a couple in from Guobei11 too.

Guess what? my one was in WORSE condition - someone physically ripped half the berserker box! The outer box was open from the sides. Luckily nothing was missing.

You are right, it must be the chinese customs.

_____** em for ruining my box!!!

Last edited:
I have to respectfully disagree. I'm all for HT making a new body for a Classic Pred(but they won't, they will prob just use the current P1 body), but both have different body types. Mr. Black was a little taller then Classic in the movie, and while I am dissapointed that the production Mr. Black is not the the same as the proto pics, I do believe that the Mr. Black figure is in correct scale with the P1 figure.

This a a good debate. But don't forget when hot toys revisit something they go all out. No question we would get a new body. The sculpt is better, joints are better but fewer. That could be the trade. But classic pred would def get a new body because hot toys likes to show off their skills. Honestly I'm betting they go dx classic predator with normal and battled damaged parts, sweet ass displays and an extra decapitated head. Anyways if hot toys is doing p1 again it's very quiet. So let's make a lil noise because even tho my original pred is arguably my fav he still has potential for so much more. The fact that they used old pred figure for size comparison isn't a great sign but the stink people made over size may be enough to push hot toys over the predator barrier. So many people are still looking for the p1 fig this update would be a cash cow. Hurry up hot toys your work is impeccable but your production time is the root of my depression and self loathing. Oh no wait it's the fact that I'm in my twenties and love action figures.

You can be mad at Chinese customs and if you want to curse them out, you have the right to. But the way you said it is just ____ the Chinese, which is offensive. I'm Chinese and I've done nothing to you :dunno

You are absolutely correct and I missed the word 'customs' in my sentence. I just hate whoever did this. Whatever nationality.

The parcel was also with them for well over 10 days before they decided to let it leave China.

Sucks

Next time, I will only order from Hong Kong (never had this happen to HK packages).

When did you preorder yours? I still don't have any words from them.

I ordered from alter ego too and havent heard anything. Ordered back in September.

I ordered mine back in July. Just last friday on AE's newsletter, there was the following note:

The Hot Toys Berserker Predator figure is arriving in two shipments: About 20% of our order arrived today and the rest should arrive near the end of December.

Back