Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many of you will be interested in a movie accurate Berserker head? I was thinking about doing a few customs.

that's my issue...while the scale is 'correct' when compared to P1...let's not forget one glaring flaw...the P1, as awesome as is, was way underscaled. therefore, the zerkers proto was actually correct. which is why i'm trying to figure out ways of making him taller. based off the pic on pg 506, he looks exact to the proto, which is what i want.

Yeah, I wasn't even thinking bout P1 being a dwarf.

I will definitely post the photos. I have a few more projects in mind...like battle damaged T2 (will try to squeeze in a led light) and Rambo 4. Those might come first but I might work on them simultaneously.

Same here...The paint job and sculpt would have to be as good as the HT version too.

I discovered this hobby past summer when I saw T-800 at the universal city walk. When I looked up HT online I saw how far the company got in a few years time. Their early figures are night and day compared to what HT does today, and although I love Rocky and Rambo I wouldn't want those figures in my collection because they just don't match the new standards. I wouldn't even talk about doing custom parts if I didn't think that I could match HT's quality(might be a bold and arrogant statement but I'm confident in my skills). Sculpting I don't worry about but I need to do more research on HT's painting techniques, especially human flesh.

I discovered this hobby past summer when I saw T-800 at the universal city walk. When I looked up HT online I saw how far the company got in a few years time. Their early figures are night and day compared to what HT does today, and although I love Rocky and Rambo I wouldn't want those figures in my collection because they just don't match the new standards. I wouldn't even talk about doing custom parts if I didn't think that I could match HT's quality(might be a bold and arrogant statement but I'm confident in my skills). Sculpting I don't worry about but I need to do more research on HT's painting techniques, especially human flesh.

Rambo 3 Stallone and Rocky 3 Italian Stallion is not as far a stretch as you might think.

Does anyone know how to fix the led problem, because my light up feature doesn't work:(

Check your battery and led wire are both attach very well and don come with any loose place,that is all i do.

Btw would you mind post some pics of your berserker backside??i wish to see your berserker dreads.....tnx!

I don't get people and why they have to complain about such ____ things. This figure is perfect. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Scale be dammed. It's a gorgeous figure. The best imo of 2010.

uh oh...this is bad guys....

i'm sitting here, admiring my newly bought zerker fig...now, i want to get more preds...

i already knew getting 1/6 figs was addicting, but with the zerker being my first 1/6 pred, i feel an urge to get more....

when will the falconer be released so he can satiate my desire for more pred figs??!!! HT, hurry up and show us the proto for the classic and (hopefully) tracker??????

uh oh...this is bad guys....

i'm sitting here, admiring my newly bought zerker fig...now, i want to get more preds...

i already knew getting 1/6 figs was addicting, but with the zerker being my first 1/6 pred, i feel an urge to get more....

when will the falconer be released so he can satiate my desire for more pred figs??!!! HT, hurry up and show us the proto for the classic and (hopefully) tracker??????

They are coming out with another original Predator?

I don't get people and why they have to complain about such ____ things. This figure is perfect. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Scale be dammed. It's a gorgeous figure. The best imo of 2010.

Its perfect if you're indifferent about total screen accuracy, yes.

Me, I've done all my complaining and don't really care anymore, I tired myself out. I have the figure and yes it is gorgeous, I'm glad I have it. Falconer is a must have as will the others be if they make them.

With Hot Toys you should never believe it until you see it. I'm pretty sure they said they'd make a Commissoner Gordon figure for the Batman line but theres no sign of that.

i hope they dont i would much rather have tracker pred then the original because im satisfied with the one they released already

A little late picking this up, but happy he is now in the collection.

Here are a few pics:

PICT0176.jpg

PICT0185.jpg

PICT0184-1.jpg

Back