Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Berserker predators head on the side is fading because of that light up feature. What I mean is that the light up feature black tar cover up is rubbing the paint off the corrugator muscle. Its lighter on one side than the other. Has anyone else had this problem. I havent even taken the bio off but 6 times.
The "Black tar" is black Hot-Glue...

soafbk.jpg

Another Quality Control issue.

First non-working lights, faded paint and now different size limbs.

I find it strange because the limbs are just made from molds. It may be though that the leg was cooled down in the wrong way leading to shrinkage. I don't know.

Another Quality Control issue.

First non-working lights, faded paint and now different size limbs.

I find it strange because the limbs are just made from molds. It may be though that the leg was cooled down in the wrong way leading to shrinkage. I don't know.
Well, I think it is a case of the legs are put in funny. I am not crying though, he satnds.

I called AE, and unfortunately I'm no in the first 20%. Sucks since I preordered in July. They said Sideshow won't be sending the second shipment till at least the 20th, and I probably won't have him till the beggining of next year.:gah: Is AE always so slow to get their stock?:impatient:

You are absolutely correct and I missed the word 'customs' in my sentence. I just hate whoever did this. Whatever nationality.

The parcel was also with them for well over 10 days before they decided to let it leave China.

Sucks

Next time, I will only order from Hong Kong (never had this happen to HK packages).

No problem bro, thanks and curse them for messing up your box!

Great pics Elder :clap

Jeebus that AVP elder head is huge.

Thanks sir, I know it is huge! I can't wait to put the quills on it for a customer! If only Berserker's dome was that big, the dreads are fine, just that they could have been thicker and curved down from the head more at the roots.

Back