Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the first time I've ordered from OSB myself. I preordered mine back on july 13th. We must be part of the second batch i hope!

I don't even have this figure in hand and I already am declaring this one the best Hot Toys, heck, 12 inch or greater figure to date. The die-cast blades, reported heft, size, sculpt, paint apps, and details has made this a favorite of mine, and I don't even have it yet. I own a ton of HT figs as well, with DiD and Medicom stuff, so that says a lot coming from me.

I don't even have this figure in hand and I already am declaring this one the best Hot Toys, heck, 12 inch or greater figure to date. The die-cast blades, reported heft, size, sculpt, paint apps, and details has made this a favorite of mine, and I don't even have it yet. I own a ton of HT figs as well, with DiD and Medicom stuff, so that says a lot coming from me.

Oh yaaap yap yap yap :exactly:....now....STFU.

:lol My Cyclonus,Scourge and Sludge in my last pics here are KO's..not the real deal but, basically it is the exact same, no problems with them, really good quality.

Ok, i shall sign in soon..never go on it anymore.

This is the first time I've ordered from OSB myself. I preordered mine back on july 13th. We must be part of the second batch i hope!

I ordered and paid in full on September 10th. I would message Waiman to ask about status. I did with mine and I got the dispatch and tracking notice the next day.
He was a little behind sorting out due to quantity.
Also have to keep the UK weather in mind.

I ordered and paid in full on September 10th. I would message Waiman to ask about status. I did with mine and I got the dispatch and tracking notice the next day.
He was a little behind sorting out due to quantity.
Also have to keep the UK weather in mind.

i had email off waiman stating that the 3rd pallet he ordered with hot toys is still stuck in customs and hes doing his best to get them released.

Just received this email from one sixth bruce, seems like some sort of delay.
Dear OSB'rs.

We are very sorry for the delay of your order of the Hot Toys Berserker Predator, we ordered 3 pallets from Hot Toys and so far 2 pallets has been delivered.

One pallet has been in Coventry Border Agency waiting for custom clearance. We at OSB are confused as all pallets entered the UK at the same time and all 3 arrived at the Border Agency at the same time with the same paperwork!

We have sent the relevant paper work for clearance again and we are still waiting it to be released.

Please do not worry, as soon as we get them into the OSB, we will make it our priority to ship them out to you ASAP, if need be we will go and fetch the pallet ourselves to speed up the process.

As soon as we get info on delivery we will let you know.

If you have any questions, please reply to this email.

Thanks and sorry for the delay.

yes sideshow changed my shipping I'll get berserker tomorrow instead of monday:yess: good thing because i have to go to my grandmas funeral on monday:monkey2:pray:

after playing with my third berserker the customzing started
berserkerbighead.jpg

ok i'm gonna need someone here to take me to predator school and drop some knowledge on me since i'm on the fence about buying this.

i've only read through the past 20 pages roughly. what are the issues with this figure? something about it being smaller than the proto? is it really a big issue? is he really supposed to be that much bigger than the classic predator?

any help would be much appreciated. long time 1/6th buyer, and hoping with the right answers, this will be my first 1/6th pred fig.

ok i'm gonna need someone here to take me to predator school and drop some knowledge on me since i'm on the fence about buying this.

i've only read through the past 20 pages roughly. what are the issues with this figure? something about it being smaller than the proto? is it really a big issue? is he really supposed to be that much bigger than the classic predator?

any help would be much appreciated. long time 1/6th buyer, and hoping with the right answers, this will be my first 1/6th pred fig.

The two main issues are that the figure came out smaller than was advertised and that the head sculpt is both inaccurate and too small in relation to the body.

Is it a big issue?
Only you can answer that. :wink1:

For me it isn't that big an issue, but it is disappointing. I'm sure the figure looks great in hand and I'm looking forward to getting mine.

HTH! :D

Back