Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget it guys, there's never gonna be a revision. HT will not invest in a new mold. Do you know how much it will cost them to retool for the berserker if they decide to have a taller version. What HT should do is to recost the figure coz the price they gave us is the price of the taller berserker. So I say :panic:reprice ... :panic:reprice... :panic:reprice... :panic:reprice... :panic:reprice... :panic:reprice... :panic:reprice... :panic:reprice...

Buy.jpg

:goodpost::exactly:

What's changed on the second batch from the first batch? I am getting mine delivered tomorrow from Toys2 and wondering if it'll be from the second batch.

Thanks!
Jay

^ I really don't think Noland will be released, but idunno..
Though i'm sure Tracker will, like i said earlier, remember Chopper and the two Ancients? Chopper played a shorter role in AvP than Tracker did in Predators, and the Ancients.. I don't think I need to say anything there.

I hope they make a tracker. I dont like Falconer anymore after seeing the final product for some reason. I wanted to get atleast two of the super preds so hopefully tracker will be made.

Nothing. Don't listen to the tom foolery in this thread.

You don't know for sure. Nobody knows. I honestly doubt they will, but what if they do something? There is nothing wrong with just waiting a little. I doubt Berserker will become more expensive than the MSRP anytime soon. Even the Guardian, who is very limited, went down in prize. I remember looking on ebay at the guardian and it had bids up to $700+ when first released!!! Now, it does not even go to $300.

It's only collectors in this forums that get desperate and make it seem like if you don't get it now, you will never get it. It's still available in many stores and I saw one guy on ebay selling it for $170 shipped total!!

So jayiw, you can just either wait and see or if you don't want to risk not getting it, then get it now. But remember that patience is a virtue.

Last edited:
Back