Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it won't be an issue so long as the scale is accurate to the movie. like...is he supposed to be closer to the size of the proto? was HTs decision to make him smaller so his dimensions reflect more closely to the movie?

ok i'm gonna need someone here to take me to predator school and drop some knowledge on me since i'm on the fence about buying this.

i've only read through the past 20 pages roughly. what are the issues with this figure? something about it being smaller than the proto? is it really a big issue? is he really supposed to be that much bigger than the classic predator?

any help would be much appreciated. long time 1/6th buyer, and hoping with the right answers, this will be my first 1/6th pred fig.
Since this is your first HT Pred, i say you should get it.
Inaccurracies or not, the figure is still very amazing. He was supposed to be a lot bigger than Classic, but on the screen he was only like 2 inches taller. Trust me, you'll love him.

"was HT decision to make him smaller so his dimensions reflect more closely to the movie?" I don't think thats why they did it, but by doing that they made him more SCREEN-accurate (height wise).

"was HT decision to make him smaller so his dimensions reflect more closely to the movie?" I don't think thats why they did it, but by doing that they made him more SCREEN-accurate (height wise).

so the size of the fig now is right then? if that's the case, why were so many people complaining about him being smaller than the proto? i thought 'screen accuracy' was the biggest issue with everyone, but if what you're saying is true that he is now more screen accurate, why are so many people upset?

so the size of the fig now is right then? if that's the case, why were so many people complaining about him being smaller than the proto? i thought 'screen accuracy' was the biggest issue with everyone, but if what you're saying is true that he is now more screen accurate, why are so many people upset?

Someone on the forum has the prototype and the prototype was actually smaller than one being released now. I guess what has been the upset point is that the figure is smaller than what had been advertised by Hot Toys.

HT showed in comparison with P1 and Berserker look lot bigger and taller more like 15-16".

For me he's still the coolest pred up to date. I don't have him on hand but looking at the pics he should be my number one now.

Yes, his height is more screen accurate now. Most people were upset because it seemed that HT made a big deal out of him being very tall. That is a big reason why most people wanted to get him. Then, we find out he is NOT as tall as the Proto and HT doesn't do anything about it. It would've been nice if they had dropped down the price a bit..
Although his height is more screen accurate now, i mainly wanted him because HT made him the height he should be compared to the other Predators. "Super Predators" the Wolf and Dog thing..

So yeah, i'm still getting him. He is a magnificent figure, and his height is more screen accurate than before..
BUY HIM!

ok i'm gonna need someone here to take me to predator school and drop some knowledge on me since i'm on the fence about buying this.

i've only read through the past 20 pages roughly. what are the issues with this figure? something about it being smaller than the proto? is it really a big issue? is he really supposed to be that much bigger than the classic predator?

any help would be much appreciated. long time 1/6th buyer, and hoping with the right answers, this will be my first 1/6th pred fig.

To sum it up for you: you should deffo get this figure. He's an amazing piece of work.

Someone on the forum has the prototype and the prototype was actually smaller than one being released now. I guess what has been the upset point is that the figure is smaller than what had been advertised by Hot Toys.

HT showed in comparison with P1 and Berserker look lot bigger and taller more like 15-16".

For me he's still the coolest pred up to date. I don't have him on hand but looking at the pics he should be my number one now.
Who has the prototype?? I want to see it.

thanks for the replies guys! i think i will end up getting him now.

Buy.jpg

Brooklynwolfx:

Like everyone has told you. They first showed a bigger berserker and said it was accurate size, but then they reduced the size with the excuse that it was a problem with the molds shrinking, nothing to do with fixing the accuracy of the size.

The prototype that a member here has, is not the firs shown in the pics, but one of the first production samples being smaller and it also came with two shoulder cannons.

To me, they messed up the size. I modded my P1 and it is as tall as the Wolf, so the berserker will look wrong displayed next to them. I have no doubt it has great detail, but the height killed it for me.

The only reason im here is that there are rumors of hot toys doing revisions to the figure on later batches. Here is the best place to be informed and if they fix the height, Ill get it.

I understand the issues that people have had with this figure and even though it does have some issues I would still rather own this figure with those issues than to not own it atall and miss out on him.

I understand the issues that people have had with this figure and even though it does have some issues I would still rather own this figure with those issues than to not own it atall and miss out on him.
Nice post greygoose on the loose.

I ordered from alter ego too. I havent heard anything from them yet. Hopefully soon now that sideshow is shipping.

In their newsletter from last week that said it would be coming next week. I'm guessing around Thursday or Friday. That seems to be their pattern in my experience.

Back