Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was worried I'd take this guy out of the box and say to myself ''>sigh< why did I buy him?''. I had issues with the size change, the size of the head and mask and the length (and thickness) of the dreads and worried that these would prevent me from seeing the 'Berserker' here, that it just wouldn't evoke anything close to what I saw in the film. Happily this hasn't been the case, I'm enjoying this figure and, unlike the Wolf Predator, I expect to continue feeling this way after the 'new toy!' excitement wears off.

I was worried I'd take this guy out of the box and say to myself ''>sigh< why did I buy him?''. I had issues with the size change, the size of the head and mask and the length (and thickness) of the dreads and worried that these would prevent me from seeing the 'Berserker' here, that it just wouldn't evoke anything close to what I saw in the film. Happily this hasn't been the case, I'm enjoying this figure and, unlike the Wolf Predator, I expect to continue feeling this way after the 'new toy!' excitement wears off.

Don't mess with Wolf, he is one mean Pred. :horror

Man for some reason after I got Royce I wasnt very excited anymore (I guess I got him during a bad time too)... But I feel the same way about Berserker. He will never lose his "new toy" affect. I wish I had some friends that appreciated my new hobby. The only people that I can relate to are on here.

Man for some reason after I got Royce I wasnt very excited anymore (I guess I got him during a bad time too)... But I feel the same way about Berserker. He will never lose his "new toy" affect. I wish I had some friends that appreciated my new hobby. The only people that I can relate to are on here.

:1-1::exactly:

I feel the same way:lol:goodpost:

:1-1:

Nice pics Robbys. This one is definitely my favorite.
IMG_3612.jpg

Yes that time has passed i've emailed them this morning to find out what the situation is but not heard anything yet.

Yes that time has passed i've emailed them this morning to find out what the situation is but not heard anything yet.

It worried me a bit when I saw that a couple of members have already recieved them from OSB. Unless that was a first batch and we're getting the second. This is the first time I've ordered from OSB and wondered what the normal time frame is for hot toys sending them, to OsB reciving them. is 12-14 average or is normally a lot sooner?

Back