Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more;
DSC00019.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

Gotta admit, his size next to human figures is pretty impressive. Not as impressive as it would have been but at protosize but not bad at all. A p1 predator (or classic with P1 add-ons) would finally look like it could take Dutch! Thats the dream.

DSC09990.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

+ One last thing...
These are the most dinamic Berserker pics I've seen.. in 539 pages of this thread!! :lecture

Last edited:
i think after 2 decades since the original, after 3 mediocre sequels, we should get something much much better than this, especially with the talents involved both in front of and behind the camera. this is no better than the avp to me.

hehe... it's a jest. brody is a great actor. he can pull off almost anything convincingly. i believed him from day 1 to go up against the preds. brody's not the problem. the 3 preds are.

they keep telling us that these new preds are real badasses - look at how elaborate the trap set by the dead ranger was. they have falcon and hounds at their disposal, they are hunting on home turf, they can capture the classic pred(always a lame idea when a sequel has to resort to doing that), and morpheus talked of them adapting and imroving every season, using different tactics every time. all these hype and advantages and what do the 3 preds have to show for it?

nothing.

they show no intelligence(very smart to leave the dog tracks right into your front door), no skill(yeah, just keep on shooting that laser, you might hit something.. eventually), no logic(you think berserker would move away from the fire that's disrupting his eyesight after brody hit him in the face the first time, but no... he just stand there like an idiot and let brody keeps on hitting his face for a dozen more times); they display no hunting tactic nor strategy, they walk slowly, got killed off easily - basically they're just your glorified halloween masked psycho of the week.

there are 3 preds, right? wouldnt it be nice to actually see the 3 of them work as a team to utilize some kind of tactic to corner and kill each victim? instead we got one pred doing his masked psycho bit, until he got killed off, then we got another pred doing the same bit, until he got killed off. yawn...

honestly... the 3 worst preds ever! even the pred in avp:r got more work done all by his lonesome.

I have to agree here......:gah:

And I'm still getting all of them....:lol

Hello fellow freaks, here are some pics I took of my Berserker. My dog was so jealous today because I spent so much time admiring Berserker lol.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Berserker wins the show hands down in my curio :)

Last edited:
Nice pics. For some reason I really dig the closed mandibles on this.
Thanks, me too. I put the open mandibles in the box and closed it up lol. For some reason he looks much much meaner with close mandibles.

*rant*

my berserker came with 2 left gauntlets. after a string of emails trying to prove that the gauntlets were identical (HT insisted they were correct), customer service finally agreed it was wrong, and then asked me to ship one of it over to them for replacement.

now that i've done that, they are telling me it may take 4 - 6 weeks for a replacement to be available, and that i will hear from them once it is.

i'm a little perplexed cos HT's customer services has always been swift and efficient until now. now my berserker is standing a bare right arm... hufff!!

This may be slightly off topic but... For anyone who ordered from Toys2 that live on the East Coast such as NY, PA, NJ, etc (I am in Phila PA), how long did it take the package to get to you once it shipped? My Berserker shipped yesterday on the 7th and showed a 're-scheduled' date on tracking of 12/13 delivery but now shows no delivery date. When it said 'Billing info sent' on the 6th it showed scheduled delivery of 12/9. I figured since it was a day off it would be delayed only a day and come on Fri 12/10.

Thanks
Jay

Back