Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello.... this is my Berserker predator ....
sorry for my poor pics... :)

IMG_3587.jpg

IMG_3609.jpg

IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_3627.jpg

IMG_3632.jpg

IMG_3646.jpg

IMG_3651.jpg

IMG_3658.jpg

Anyone think of a good material to make some more accurate looking dreads ?.

I have always liked the dreads to drop down beside the face. Screen accurate or not I just think it looks better, same goes for having to have the mask on.

*rant*

my berserker came with 2 left gauntlets. after a string of emails trying to prove that the gauntlets were identical (HT insisted they were correct), customer service finally agreed it was wrong, and then asked me to ship one of it over to them for replacement.

now that i've done that, they are telling me it may take 4 - 6 weeks for a replacement to be available, and that i will hear from them once it is.

i'm a little perplexed cos HT's customer services has always been swift and efficient until now. now my berserker is standing a bare right arm... hufff!!
That sucks man. Mine came wit a loose calf strap. I plan on fixing it myself when I get the time. I have no idea how they made the mistake on yours though. Does a machine box up these figures up? Because some of these mistakes should be seen before sending it off to a customer.

i'm starting to like this figure more and more....i don't visit the aliens and robots thread often, so can someone answer 2 questions for me?

are there other predators announced from the movie?

is there ANY waist articulation? i know muscle bodies have limited articulation for the waist...for instance, both chris redfield and krauser, you can bend their torso a little. can this fig do that?

thanks in advance fellas.

i'm starting to like this figure more and more....i don't visit the aliens and robots thread often, so can someone answer 2 questions for me?

are there other predators announced from the movie?

is there ANY waist articulation? i know muscle bodies have limited articulation for the waist...for instance, both chris redfield and krauser, you can bend their torso a little. can this fig do that?

thanks in advance fellas.
Yea falconer is gonna be out soon. Just type in falconer predator in the search engine so you can see the pics. And the waist can turn but it can't turn 360 just about half way. The only figures out from the Predators line is Royce and Berserker. There hasn't been any news concerning tracker and classic. A guy by the name of theironhulk on YouTube did a fantastic review on berserker and that will give you a good idea what all the figure can do.

Yea falconer is gonna be out soon. Just type in falconer predator in the search engine so you can see the pics. And the waist can turn but it can't turn 360 just about half way. The only figures out from the Predators line is Royce and Berserker. There hasn't been any news concerning tracker and classic. A guy by the name of theironhulk on YouTube did a fantastic review on berserker and that will give you a good idea what all the figure can do.

thanks man!

Yup and mine: Scheduled Delivery Date: 12/10/2010. It's actually a re re scheduled date. The only bad thing about that day is the wife is home from work that day and going to be an angry buzz kill. :(

Back