Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah anyone that doesn't think this figure sucks isn't welcome here. Anyone saying anything good about it is a troll. Am I right? Anyone that own this figure knows how good it is.
i am sorry but who and where thinks that figure sucks? as far as i noticed, the whole conversation is about some photoshopped pictures that you believe to be real.

Dear Sandman, I've just taken my Berserker into the sunlight and I can ASSURE you that it looks NOTHING like those saturated pictures. I don't understand why you're getting so ____ing aggressive towards other members just because of some photographs? Geez. Insanity.....:cuckoo:

Oh well, if anything....it's kinda fun to watch!

Who said the color of berserker will look exactly like these photos out of the box.

These photos highlight the copper on the armor but it is there.

Berserkers armor isn't just bronze it has metallic copper washes as well that show in bright light.

I think it looks phenomenal and got flamed for saying it. Making up weird stuff about me.
I'm not angry about the opinions of fools looking for a fight.

There are hundreds of pages with the same people knocking this figure like it's a sport and I think it wrong to do that. That's all.

This thread is getting owned by a small group that don't like it.

Lets discuss the figure and leave all the childish stuff behind us.

20101104_600a431508d0d1297279QCUUrBGoUVec.jpg

20101104_3cc2bbd0a473391f6a62rOXDRVpJNRkP.jpg

20101104_e47fd457a8d1d4f8fa6ao3qT9IxZuMSV.jpg

20101104_4605f4209d96dc034b59v0MAGwJubYdh.jpg

20101104_82d4d0eac9bfa993ed07mpZ3FadbNmT5.jpg

20101104_99f44b1ce93ff17bd974xi46CNeAyLlV.jpg

20101104_a5e9399e707a295d8c4d9qvg7BKy3oHs.jpg

Sandman, you still reposted those photos less times than Reaktwon did with another set.
way to go further.

Lets discuss the figure and leave all the childish stuff behind us.
it has 2 legs, 2 hands, 1 head, has some things that can be and already have been improved, has dark colors from the movie and not shining-golden like on those photos. it is discussed here. until you come and put ____ all over the thread and people in it.

Sandman, you still reposted those photos less times than Reaktwon did with another set.
way to go further.

it has 2 legs, 2 hands, 1 head, has some things that can be and already have been improved, has dark colors from the movie and not shining-golden like on those photos. it is discussed here. until you come and put ____ all over the thread and people in it.

It's much better than that bleak and bland assessment. IMO.

hey sandy, you like those photos, thats fine. but those are enhanced...unlike what you think. you'll be getting berserker, but not in those colors. do we have to spell it out to you like an 8 year old?? sheeeeesh.

stop floooooding the thread for cryin out loud.

I have him so I know that but those photos show the copper highlighting the armor has under the right conditions. That's all I'm saying about them. Get over it.

The Question:

Who said the color of berserker will look exactly like these photos out of the box.

The Answers:

I like these shots because they aren't all dark and photoshoped.

Looks like photos taken with good light and a good camera.

they aren't photoshoped like Ps.

Try the sun and a good camera.

I got it a week ago and it looks the same with bright light.

Any further questions?

why dont you post some pics sandy? and include what "good" camera you used. like it matters.:cuckoo:

Stop flaming me. I can't do any better than the ones here. Are you buying it? I will look for your photos if you do.

erm, sandman tat berserker is indeed repainted. the owner of tat berserker already stated when he posted those photos from toysworld. main difference i notice are his armours, his repainted version is really nice, unlike mine out of the box dull coloured. cheers all :1-1:

erm, sandman tat berserker is indeed repainted. the owner of tat berserker already stated when he posted those photos from toysworld. main difference i notice are his armours, his repainted version is really nice, unlike mine out of the box dull coloured. cheers all :1-1:

exit sandman. :survivor

Have you modified the dreds or just simply pulled them over his shoulders? Looks great.
simply put forward. looks a lot more classic to me.
on a photo you quoted he has no lenses at all. his eyebrows are visible through holes.

some more photos.

1. i don't know if it was only my figure or all of them, but left outer teeth were separate, and right teeth were made together like on P2 head, for example.
i managed to divide them. actually they were simply glued. i put some wood pieces inside to show that they are all separated now.

201804800.jpg

2. the lense mod (i posted pictures several pages ago) reflects the light even from big distance. looks so live to me. not on this crappy photo, of course, but in life. the photo shows only that reflection is visible even from 2 meters (that's where i stood with camera).

201804799.jpg

so... shorter neck, tentacles forward, live lenses, bone-color jaw and 4 separate teeth. i like him now a lot more than it was out of the box.

Back