Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bone-color jaw and 4 separate teeth. i like him now a lot more than it was out of the box.

When you seperate the teeth wouldnt they just move back into place and still be touching anyways? Can they be kinda posed now?

Does anyone have an idea when the second batch will be released in HK? My ebay seller from HK has put the date back from Nov to Dec now. There's a big space in my detolf just waiting for him.

simply put forward. looks a lot more classic to me.
on a photo you quoted he has no lenses at all. his eyebrows are visible through holes.

some more photos.

1. i don't know if it was only my figure or all of them, but left outer teeth were separate, and right teeth were made together like on P2 head, for example.
i managed to divide them. actually they were simply glued. i put some wood pieces inside to show that they are all separated now.

201804800.jpg

2. the lense mod (i posted pictures several pages ago) reflects the light even from big distance. looks so live to me. not on this crappy photo, of course, but in life. the photo shows only that reflection is visible even from 2 meters (that's where i stood with camera).

201804799.jpg

so... shorter neck, tentacles forward, live lenses, bone-color jaw and 4 separate teeth. i like him now a lot more than it was out of the box.

Thanks. Love the lenses.

Does anyone have an idea when the second batch will be released in HK? My ebay seller from HK has put the date back from Nov to Dec now. There's a big space in my detolf just waiting for him.

The guy I originally ordered from said Dec-Jan. So I changed :D

erm, sandman tat berserker is indeed repainted. the owner of tat berserker already stated when he posted those photos from toysworld. main difference i notice are his armours, his repainted version is really nice, unlike mine out of the box dull coloured. cheers all :1-1:

exit sandman. :survivor

That was perfect. But hey, maybe he was just on acid this whole time and could see bright pretty colors that were never there. :cuckoo:

Not bashing on the figure, we're just saying those pics are clearly edited. Good hunting.

I like these shots because they aren't all dark and photoshoped. Maybe poop photos suit the argument that the Berserker looks crap. Not pointing any fingers at the NECA trolls.

Are you insane? Those pics are photoshopped or Berserker has been repainted. He DOES NOT look like that outta the box.

It does suck that they are about the same height, and that the head and hands on the AVP Pred are bigger than the Berserker Pred; but overall, the body proportions look better on the Berserker Pred. I do wish the Berserker pred was made a little taller. Thanks for the comparison pics!!!

Back