Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
erm, sandman tat berserker is indeed repainted. the owner of tat berserker already stated when he posted those photos from toysworld. main difference i notice are his armours, his repainted version is really nice, unlike mine out of the box dull coloured. cheers all :1-1:

bingo.gif

I thought once who bought an ebay item that was it. I've paid for the PO in full via paypal, just waiting for the stock.

Just ask your seller for a refund. If he says no you'll still get the fig :D If he agrees you can order another...

:lol good one Legion. Here's the pics I promised of Berserker next to my FML Scar Predator. They're the same height(maybe a tiny difference not sure)
I have the brick behind the figures so they wouldn't fall over. They're NOT leaning against it in any way either.
100_0821.jpg

100_0822.jpg

100_0826.jpg

humm for some reason mine its smaller , ill take some pictures and post them

That's why I took the pics. Yours is indeed smaller. I've got no idea why either.

You are right even the chest is smaller , this one is the one that came with 2 cannons , 2 sets of blades (1 metal 1 plastic) and 2 helmets (1 black 1 brown like the armor )
no stand or trophie

look on the shoulder line on yours berserker even looks taller in mine its shorter also the arms lenght is different as well

i got it from a friend in china he was one of the preds on display when they made the prereleased of the mass production, (not the tall ones the mass production ones)
i also just compared to another berserker i have and indeed its smaller , i guess maybe a prototype

sure but give me some time i am working at the moment but the difference is minimum i must say one its a litlebit darker than the other one , or maybe is one of the ones that didint pass quality control?

Back