Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need some body repaint, change armour, net and we got P1 :rotfl
Preds.jpg

Lets hope HT release P1 :pray:

Last edited:
I love the lighting in these photos. The bio looks amazing. And… you know. I can’t help but think he looks sooooooooooo awesome.

img9016d.jpg

img9019v.jpg

Berserker_07.jpg

20101104_4605f4209d96dc034b59v0MAGwJubYdh.jpg

20101104_8b26a0f2af95a26edcf4WMoFmjWm4ip9.jpg

20101104_f34273686cd8b12f832fuAjztepaulgQ.jpg

20101104_600a431508d0d1297279QCUUrBGoUVec.jpg

20101104_3cc2bbd0a473391f6a62rOXDRVpJNRkP.jpg

20101104_e47fd457a8d1d4f8fa6ao3qT9IxZuMSV.jpg

20101104_82d4d0eac9bfa993ed07mpZ3FadbNmT5.jpg

Sorry...what I mean is if you dislike it and find it so hideous why didn't you send him back? :monkey1
i wonder what seller would get a return with such reason :confused:
but i think you meant "why to purchase at all". i wanted to see that new body and see what can be done with it.
all other questions such as "why HT cannot make something look movie proper" better be addressed to HT designers :panic:

I still have lots of love for my Hot Toys P2 but, yours..:horror beautiful repaint.
this P2 with open mouth is very great! I have just the close mouth.
oh yeah. that is a famous SilentSurfer repaint of P2 head on P1 body.

5badd966bac7.jpg

the only problem with it is the paint put without sanding. now i'm picking all my courage to cover it with varnish and not spoil it.

Last edited:
My parcel has now cleared customs without a charge. Expected delivery date tomorrow.....I just hope Parcel Force don't charge me the £13.50 handling fee that it states on their website!

mod podgeit,i use it to keep the paint from falling of my alien and predators it works good and gives it a shine its called mod podge gloss.

If you hate it that much why did you order one?

i always wondered what answers people want when they ask questions without premise and sense.

Sorry...what I mean is if you dislike it and find it so hideous why didn't you send him back? :monkey1

but i think you meant "why to purchase at all". .

Isnt that what he asked the first time...? :confused:

What I meant in my other post was that as far as i can see most people seem to find the preds too skinny - I dont see that HT makes them look like powerlifters. Just my opinion though...

I like the neck mod though, looks good and makes the dreads appear longer too.

mod podgeit,i use it to keep the paint from falling of my alien and predators it works good and gives it a shine its called mod podge gloss.
thank you for your help, MIKE M, but i don't have possibility to get what i want here. i already got some varnish from my friend and will use it. maybe. now i'm experimenting on some HT trash from disassembled predators.
Isnt that what he asked the first time...? :confused:
and got both answers, as you see.
What I meant in my other post was that as far as i can see most people seem to find the preds too skinny - I dont see that HT makes them look like powerlifters. Just my opinion though...
i'll have to prepare a couple of pictures to explain what is in the movies and what HT does. skinny remains, but... ok i'm gone for pics.

im just curious, how does the helemt fit over the mandibles? do the mandibles come off?
after you boil it and freeze it to head shapes, it fits perfectly.

d589182f2f7b.jpg

Legion, some pic as the answer for you.
this are HT predators.

0ee1bdf397d9.jpg

here are movie predators.

0645a42f7eaa.jpg

even berserker, on a new developed body that shows predator appearance 100 times better, didn't avoid this fate.

566dba693729.jpg

HT are too fond of big and wide shoulder/chest muscles and sport bellies.

...and here is skinny.

starved.jpg

oh yes, i got tired of making all these collages.
appreciate my drawing skills! :rotfl

ok guys i finally recived 3 of the berserkers i ordered , as one of my contacts in japan said that he will send me one of the prototypes (not the big predators but the first items in production here it is )

berserker20scar.jpg

berserker20scar202.jpg

berserker203.jpg

the only difference is that this berserker came with 2 cannons instead of 1 , no hand pegs on 1 pair of hands , the blades are 2 sets 1 is diecast metal the other is just plastic , the paint color is different on the body armor there is another hole were to put the extra cannnon , ill post more pictures later

Back