Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think the problem with this figure is the torso , is just way to small for the legs and arms , once you get it in hands youll see what i mean

IMG00121-20101117-1646.jpg

IMG00122-20101117-1646.jpg

JUST TO prove you wrong

I can't believe how proud you are of being able to measure a figure correctly.

Incorrectly I might add.... the tape is closer to the camera..

Remeasuring him... he is closer to 13 7/8" (with the mask on)... not quite 14"

Lens is almost parallel to the shoulders (same horizontal height).. ruler is directly behind him..
measurementu.jpg

Last edited:
not proud at all i just wanted to clarify it maybe he measure it wrong , but seriously who cares if its 2" taller or 2 "shorter ,

not proud at all i just wanted to clarify it maybe he measure it wrong , but seriously who cares if its 2" taller or 2 "shorter ,

2 inches (2") is a lot. But from what I can see the height is so unnoticeable it doesn't bother me whether he is exactly 14 inches or just under. I've seen him next to the Classic and he looks about the right height which will work fine on my shelf. I wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't of tried to be flippant about it thats all. :p

2 inches (2") is a lot. But from what I can see the height is so unnoticeable it doesn't bother me whether he is exactly 14 inches or just under. I've seen him next to the Classic and he looks about the right height which will work fine on my shelf. I wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't of tried to be flippant about it thats all. :p

its ok man, iam sure that together with the p1 ill look great :wave

Approximately 10 sheets of A4 (70gsm) paper thickness to get it to 0" of the ruler (not a 0" edge ruler). I'm sure many owners can confirm Berserker's height is closer to 13 7/8" to 14".

you are right i completely forgot about that the measure tape is not 0 edge so yes you might be right it should be a little taller on mine

Approximately 10 sheets of A4 (70gsm) paper thickness to get it to 0" of the ruler (not a 0" edge ruler). I'm sure many owners can confirm Berserker's height is closer to 13 7/8" to 14".

So HT lied to us about the height again?? :cuss

I want my 1/8" like I was promised....:gah: Bad form HT bad form.....:panic:

Back