Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My question is why is everyone ordering from overseas? Your going to gain about a week on the US release. Most of the overseas sellers are putting the delivery around mid December. Sideshow should get theirs on Dec. 5 (hypothetically) and they will ship out and be delivered within two weeks(usually). Paying $50 to $70 more seems like a lot for maybe getting it sooner. I mean, who knows how long one would sit in customs. Possibly days.

BBTS - PO - $237 shipped
Sideshow - PO - $195 w/o shipping (dunno how much that would be)

I paid $226 on ebay, in stock, shipped last friday...

You dont have to pay more if you look around. Of course theres the issue if it arrives damaged and needs to be returned which I think other stores cover for, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it :D

My question is why is everyone ordering from overseas? Your going to gain about a week on the US release. Most of the overseas sellers are putting the delivery around mid December. Sideshow should get theirs on Dec. 5 (hypothetically) and they will ship out and be delivered within two weeks(usually). Paying $50 to $70 more seems like a lot for maybe getting it sooner. I mean, who knows how long one would sit in customs. Possibly days.

I can only speak for myself, but I love some instant gratification. I paid for the one that I have on Nov 4th, and it was delivered on Nov 9th. There is no "maybe getting it sooner".

To me, it was worth the extra $$. Bottom line, if you want it bad enough, get it now. If not, wait on it to hit the states.

I can only speak for myself, but I love some instant gratification. I paid for the one that I have on Nov 4th, and it was delivered on Nov 9th. There is no "maybe getting it sooner".

To me, it was worth the extra $$. Bottom line, if you want it bad enough, get it now. If not, wait on it to hit the states.

GRRRR...tis a cruel truth....:gah::gah:

mine is already on the way and only cost me $190 shipped , its already in north america but on the west coast so maybe 2 more days

i got it on ebay , well i actually ordered a couple , 1 on ebay 1 on angolz and one on bbts , so far the cheapest one is the one that will arrive first

Mainly because I dont live in the states. In my experience I can get my orders a lot faster and apart from the odd package I dont get caught for customs. Most USA parcels get checked.

I know I'm just messing with you :1-1:
Never had any other charges except from Loonten, dunno what the problem is...

Mines coming by regular mail, plus it'll probably take an extra day or 2, but we'll be able to work out approx how much difference it makes with the faster shipping

Mine is now in the UK and awaiting customs clearance in Conventry. If customs don't bite - should have him tomorrow or Thursday. :yess:

Why was Classic stripped of his netting in the film when he was strung up? and I wonder how long Royce was standing around tapping his feet while Predator 'got dressed'!
you asked almost the same i did on another board. there is another detail - his netting stayed untorn, so it was taken off very carefully and not in battle rage.
people gave 2 variants:
1) Gayserker/Girlserker wanted to have some fun with Classic
2) Berserker discovered predator nettings, understood that Rodrigators are naked and wanted to put it on himself.
this photo was dedicated to either variant.
ab44dff0de8b.jpg

:rotfl

The netting thing looks interesting but Berk got his own clan (according to movie) "Preds without netting" :rotfl
that's why i still didn't glue the leather strips of armor to their places. i'll look at netted berserker for several days and think if to leave the net there or take it off.

And this pic just goes to show how small the head is compared to the body.
BTW i compared them just now. berserk head is the same size with older preds. same size - and imagine it on this new bodybuilder body :)
i still don't know why HT always makes predators to look like they are powerlifters.

Last edited:
don't see info in these gifs.

crappy camera.
heights next to classic predators...

8a5efe1c1b70.jpg

managed to soften the leather cover of right shoulder. i think it looks better this way, though still not natural enough.

e834a4de9052.jpg

don't see info in these gifs.

crappy camera.
heights next to classic predators...

8a5efe1c1b70.jpg

managed to soften the leather cover of right shoulder. i think it looks better this way, though still not natural enough.

e834a4de9052.jpg

but your old predators are customized right? height reduced to P1 level?

but your old predators are customized right? height reduced to P1 level?
right. it's pleasant to hear that people remember the mods, i thought nobody cared and posted them almost for myself only.
to get almost normal proportions i reduced them - neck mod took most height, and belly mod stole some more millimeters. and so now berserker is bigger than all of them. i cannot say that i like it, because no berserker could be higher than KPH.
well, now i dream that HT will re-release P1 and P2 on new bodies, just without those crocodile scales of rodrigator bodies.

@P
yeah, there are only 2 ways to correct the proportions. to reduce or to make them bigger/taller. glad you are satisfied with the former, i myself prefer the latter route. :]

there are only 2 ways to correct the proportions. to reduce or to make them bigger/taller
if you make something thin taller, you make it thinner, thus even more ugly than original product.
you are satisfied with the former, i myself prefer the latter
who of us is satisfied and who remaking?... ;)

if HT managers have brains, they WILL remake P1 and P2.
the only thing is i doubt they do.

Back