Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spears were used...

HT Re-sculpted skull & spine, but it's sill not accurate. Stan's lower jaw remained.

Classic skull is coming with Falconer

Price, blame it on distributes (unless HT gets a cut of the hiked-up price). Berserker is at (or lower than) P1 price point else-where.

But it's still not accurate....really:lol? Because of a missing jaw, I think most untrained eyes are not going to notice that, maybe most of us but come on bro. I agree the classic skull should come with him as well, I'm not sure about the spear that was used for a sec to kill that mustafa guy. Why have it?

I agree the classic skull should come with him as well, I'm not sure about the spear that was used for a sec to kill that mustafa guy. Why have it?

hehehe why NOT have that spear, tony stark gets his donuts for less..

And glasses... and a box :).

The concern wasn't the lack of accessories (because Berserker really doesn't have too much in the film). The concern was that the only thing justifying that price tag since there were no other accessories or doo-dads was height. Now that's gone and love it or hate it, you gotta admit HT was sneaky about the whole thing. I mean, not fix or at least tell us about it before release?

When did Royce use a hammer?

Blunt ended, much smaller than the axe.... landed many hits on Berserker...

Maybe he should have used his "machete", would have been more effective.
hammerroyce.jpg

Last edited:
Blunt ended, much smaller than the axe.... landed many hits on Berserker...

Maybe he should have used his "machete", would have been more effective.
hammerroyce.jpg
O ok I never noticed Royce used two weapons to jack up Berserker. I thought he just used the axe. So that explains why Berserker's mask didnt fly off when Royce was hitting him during the mud/fire strategy.

But it's still not accurate....really:lol? Because of a missing jaw, I think most untrained eyes are not going to notice that, maybe most of us but come on bro. I agree the classic skull should come with him as well, I'm not sure about the spear that was used for a sec to kill that mustafa guy. Why have it?
I think it would have been cool if Berserker came with the classic predator's head that he cut off. That would definitely make up for the "short comings" lol.

And glasses... and a box :).

The concern wasn't the lack of accessories (because Berserker really doesn't have too much in the film). The concern was that the only thing justifying that price tag since there were no other accessories or doo-dads was height. Now that's gone and love it or hate it, you gotta admit HT was sneaky about the whole thing. I mean, not fix or at least tell us about it before release?

True that. Bottom-line is the figure is way too overpriced, and it's not just the retailers' fault. I hope the apparent delay of the international release means they're adding more value to the package.

@ Reaktwon:

Hahaha don't worry, everything's done in good fun :) I like Hot toys as they do push the boundaries of what 1:6th figures are. In any of my reviews, I continually praise them where they count. Which is all the more reason why it's really disheartening that they pulled a bait-and-switch tactic on us. I'll try to tone down but I do want you to know that it's nothing personal :) My jokes are a wee bit sarcastic, influence of reading cracked.com too much :) :peace

I think it would have been cool if Berserker came with the classic predator's head that he cut off. That would definitely make up for the "short comings" lol.

This, and a really cool dio base :)

True that. Bottom-line is the figure is way too overpriced, and it's not just the retailers' fault. I hope the apparent delay of the international release means they're adding more value to the package.

@ Reaktwon:

Hahaha don't worry, everything's done in good fun :) I like Hot toys as they do push the boundaries of what 1:6th figures are. In any of my reviews, I continually praise them where they count. Which is all the more reason why it's really disheartening that they pulled a bait-and-switch tactic on us. I'll try to tone down but I do want you to know that it's nothing personal :) My jokes are a wee bit sarcastic, influence of reading cracked.com too much :) :peace

This, and a really cool dio base :)
I just wonder what could they possibly be doing that will take 3 more months.

wow not till february now? my brother is getting it and i wanted to see it :/

Arguments with valid points are always good. At times foolish arguments can also be seen as good. At least it shows the manufacturers that we're still alive and kicking.

random question but which version am i likely to get as ive ordered through onesixthbruce,im not bothered which and tbh im thinking of looking into grabbing both.btw i think the figure looks very nice but alot different than the proto for sure,3 months is a long time just to change something tiny so im guessing this guy is in for an overhaul:lol,enough of a delay to warrant it eh!:dunno
ps,im also paranoid of missing the first release only to find the second one worse and all the first versions going at stupid high prices,i doubt it very much but a thought none the less?

C'mon guys. Look back at every hot toys predator ever released. They all have have issues. Not one is movie accurate but we love them. Berserker is no different. The only issue with berserker thus far is the size but he is as big as any predator ever released. Falconer, berserker, and tracker will be an unreal set. Expect a battle damaged berserker to be released in the future. One with a battle damaged head. They might address some of the issues then. I got my berserker yesterday. SHould be here in a week! ALso expect tracker to come with hound!

Back