Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont care about his height i think its some what perfect what they had showed for the proto was to me was to big any way hes about right maybe a few cm but over all great i want mine NOW.

SIDE NOTE JUST SAYING....... WHAT I THINK IS ALL OF YOU THAT WERE COMPLAINING TO HOT TOYS ABOUT THE HEAD BEING TO SMALL THEY COULDN'T MAKE ANOTHER HEAD SO THEY CUT SOME OFF THE BODY ,NEXT TIME JUST STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT STUFF AND LEAVE IT ALONE IN THE END YOU'LL BE HAPPY WITH IT.

NEXT TIME JUST STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT STUFF AND LEAVE IT ALONE IN THE END YOU'LL BE HAPPY WITH IT.

I see some pointless complaining on this site every day but i think people have earned the right to complain about this figure.

not to be rude but if they weren't complaining about it, it probably wouldn't have happened in the first place it could be true i mean it probably takes a long time to make a new head still ht did get cheap and cut it down to make it look like the head was right and now were complaining about the shrinkage pick one or the other ,any way ill stop talking about the height and head im still getting it so :yess:

Last edited:
I can understand people hate inaccuracy.

But damnit, Mr. Black figure with the bio-helmet on looks so perfect. I don't see what the major issue is, definitely the best looking Predator besides Anytime.

And even Anytime now seems clunkyish because of him.

Hello, I just saw the box as it is done well, and it's beautiful as the rest of the berserker, every time I see pictures I can not wait, think again 2 months

Small OT: Member Predalien, director of Alien and Predator Italy has just banned me because I argued the superiority of the hot toys berserker than NECA, if you see him tell him something online, thanks

not to be rude but if they weren't complaining about it, it probably wouldn't have happened in the first place it could be true i mean it probably takes a long time to make a new head still ht did get cheap and cut it down to make it look like the head was right and now were complaining about the shrinkage pick one or the other ,any way ill stop talking about the height and head im still getting it so :yess:

You're making something of an assumption there. Theres no indication that the overall figure was shrunk to make the head look more proportional with it. Furthermore, if it was, it didn't work because people still think the head looks too small.

Small OT: Member Predalien, director of Alien and Predator Italy has just banned me because I argued the superiority of the hot toys berserker than NECA, if you see him tell him something online, thanks

:confused:Do you mean he removed you from his friends list?

More pics from toyworld forum:

20101104_8b26a0f2af95a26edcf4WMoFmjWm4ip9.jpg

20101104_600a431508d0d1297279QCUUrBGoUVec.jpg

20101104_a5e9399e707a295d8c4d9qvg7BKy3oHs.jpg

20101104_3cc2bbd0a473391f6a62rOXDRVpJNRkP.jpg

20101104_af23bda55bd83ed992dcUQJEK6h5Divx.jpg

20101104_e47fd457a8d1d4f8fa6ao3qT9IxZuMSV.jpg

20101104_82d4d0eac9bfa993ed07mpZ3FadbNmT5.jpg

20101104_a229cda25d03333f93549BB6acNNSnfZ.jpg

20101104_99f44b1ce93ff17bd974xi46CNeAyLlV.jpg

20101104_4605f4209d96dc034b59v0MAGwJubYdh.jpg

Credits:MATT

If you ask me, the Bio should be shinier and darker

Last edited:
i think they made the head somewhat small so bio didn't look to big, dont want it to be a bobble head plus i dont think all the predators should be the same size any way i like that berserk is a little bit bigger than the rest and the predator 1 is shorter than the rest i think all the predators should have their own different height.

Damn those new pics are ____ing beautiful. Wish mine would ship sooner....I just hope BBTS aren't as slow getting him in stock as they were with NECA Predators series 1....:(

Even though I hate every Predator movie that was made after 1987, I have to admit that this figure is absolutely great.

i think they made the head somewhat small so bio didn't look to big, dont want it to be a bobble head plus i dont think all the predators should be the same size any way i like that berserk is a little bit bigger than the rest and the predator 1 is shorter than the rest i think all the predators should have their own different height.

berserker is as tall as the regular preds now, not taller. well, except for the midget P1.
i do agree with height variation. script-wise, they did mention these "super" preds were bigger than the regular ones we've already seen.

berserker is as tall as the regular preds now, not taller. well, except for the midget P1.
i do agree with height variation. script-wise, they did mention these "super" preds were bigger than the regular ones we've already seen.
maybe they were just talking about the p 1 midget lol.

Back