Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these are the most useful pictures to take a look of the real berserker , the OMG pictures are perfect, but in this new pictures we can see what we will get, thnx for it pred4life

Crimsonbob thanks for the assist on the pics. IMO the dreds look like crap from the front, but I'm still getting that bad mofo

OK, just saw the unmasked pics, and the dreds look much better. Maybe it's the mask.

Last edited:
013u.jpg

019ym.jpg

016sy.jpg

I tend to have a few dreds a little over the front of the shoulders with my other preds but i think they look good enough. Im really liking the open mandibles looks kick ass.

Awesome figure, blows the ____ out of all the previous Predator releases.

Damn... This is miles better than any Pred to date.

While the sculpt and detail are there, I will say the lack of ab articulation deterred me from this or any purchase from this line. I really hate it when figures just stand there, I like to put mine in cool poses.

While the sculpt and detail are there, I will say the lack of ab articulation deterred me from this or any purchase from this line. I really hate it when figures just stand there, I like to put mine in cool poses.

me to ,i like to give my figures some life but i can work with the no ab articulation but they should have given them ab articulation to make up for the smaller size still a sweet fig.

me to ,i like to give my figures some life but i can work with the no ab articulation but they should have given them ab articulation to make up for the smaller size still a sweet fig.

yeah, i reconsidered this pred despite the lack of articulation, lack of accessories in the hopes of getting a HUGE pred....sadly, not the case anymore. :/

i got it.... hot toys made berserker the same size as all the other predators so they can redo all the other preds and make them shorter that way when they make the alien queen she wont be really big..........lol now that would be stupid:cuckoo::dunno:horror:gah:

Is this a rubber outer "skin" over a armature? I also prefer the ability to pose my figures as I see fit. There's been some amazing releases by HT over the past year but many of those lack overall articulation. I like to pose my figures, otherwise I'd be happy with statues. :lol

Hey... don't be a troll... :mad:
This figure sucks balls... haven't you been paying attention?...

:lol!!

:lol Wouldn't that accutally be reverse trolling?

Back