Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my Bersker. And have to say it is pretty awesome.Sure the mask could/should of been bigger and his height as well. But as usual with these figs until you get him in hand, only then can you really appreciate and judge for your self. He is a hard solid plastic which is good,His dreads are similar to wolfs, his blades are solid metal they look really sharp but are very blunt. When you stand him next to other preds you can really see the difference in quality, he is slightly taller than the others but he is wider so the overall look is bigger. I think one of the allusions when comparing these is that the other preds have alot more armour up top ie shoulder pads, canon on there back which makes them looks just as big.Were as Berseker has non on his back. But like i say i was worried at first but now ime glad i purchased him and i think alot of other people will when they receive there's.

UNREAL.jpg

OMG they took off falconer and also change the real berserker with his young tinny brother

ha, a cardboard switch-a-roo. i suspect they're shirinking falconer now as we speak. :rotfl

Just received my Bersker. And have to say it is pretty awesome.Sure the mask could/should of been bigger and his height as well. But as usual with these figs until you get him in hand, only then can you really appreciate and judge for your self. He is a hard solid plastic which is good,His dreads are similar to wolfs, his blades are solid metal they look really sharp but are very blunt. When you stand him next to other preds you can really see the difference in quality, he is slightly taller than the others but he is wider so the overall look is bigger. I think one of the allusions when comparing these is that the other preds have alot more armour up top ie shoulder pads, canon on there back which makes them looks just as big.Were as Berseker has non on his back. But like i say i was worried at first but now ime glad i purchased him and i think alot of other people will when they receive there's.

Can you please post some pictures and also put him together with any avp , , is the armor removable? is the dreads like the avp or no?

I will put some pics up soon, yes the armour is removable, but his chest piece and skirt would be a pain.The dreads are the same as wolfs they just hang no wire in them.

No I'm not....

Attachments

• 20200526_100013.jpg
    20200526_100013.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • 20200526_100009.jpg
    20200526_100009.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • 20200526_095950.jpg
    20200526_095950.jpg
    843.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20200526_095940.jpg
    20200526_095940.jpg
    791.1 KB · Views: 2
Can you please post some pictures and also put him together with any avp , , is the armor removable? is the dreads like the avp or no?

If the dreads are like Wolf´s from AVPr, then, must be made of only from soft rubber (but not wires inside)

And about the armour ... not have the figure yet, but I would bet that is attached directly to the body but is'nt removable (maybe glued directly to the pvc body or something, however they're different parts)

If the dreads are like Wolf´s from AVPr, then, must be made of only from soft rubber (but not wires inside)

And about the armour ... not have the figure yet, but I would bet that is attached directly to the body but is'nt removable (maybe glued directly to the pvc body or something, however they're different parts)

Yes the dreads are soft rubber. The armour is not glued on it can be removed . my pics should be up now on the other page.

Nps m8, when u do a post click the little yellow insert image tag at the top (yellow box with a little mountain in it) then copy and paste the direct link text from imageshack :peace

congratz on your haul pred4life. it looks good standing. can anybody try some dynamic poses with that new body, please. :]

Back