Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other than the Royce difference...
This pic....

None one dares to post them together?.... I'm sure some will later...
post-353841-1288372272.jpg

Ya wtf? ..so many pics but yet none with berserker next to the p1:cuckoo:

Is the Guardian Pred the same height as the P1? They're the same base body and sculpt, right?

IMG_3827s.jpg

20100712_bfe66d7b6c945307d48bB5ohTBIYcYEC.jpg
Looks like they improved the bottom mandibles to look more movie accurate. I am impressed by this. I am not canceling this bad boy now that I have seen better pics.

It may be a misunderstanding on Hot Toys side.
Isn't the classic pred from predators shorter than the P1 predator?

It still does'nt make up for the difference between the proto, and the final product.
I was kinda hoping that it would be as big as the proto :( ohh well, I guess I'll have to buy it anyway.

^The pic up there where he's next to Gort. Is that the real head? Not been photoshopped to look tiny and pathetic?

20100712_bfe66d7b6c945307d48bB5ohTBIYcYEC.jpg

The height ratio of Berserker to P1 pred. is

123.6:113.2.... Given that P1 is 13.4"... the Proto. Berserker is 14.6".

As OMG says Retail Berserker is around 14".... He lost 0.6" or 15 mm...
but I think he is less than 14"

Last edited:
Ya ..but i also hope he is good on a shelf ..i don't want him to only be awesome when in my hand, that would just be annoying!:gah: ..being forced to pick him up to enjoy him would be silly.

I know what you are getting at but I think you have missed the point of a collection. You have to own the item not just look at it on the internet. If it where better in person then it'd make more sense in buying it. What is disappointing is when something is good in photos but not so good in hand.

Alter Ego vs CornerStore

I've never ordered from Alter Ego or Cornerstore before. Both places have the same price, but I don't know how their shipping costs compare. Anyone have any reason why one is better than the other? Thanks!

Re: Alter Ego vs CornerStore

I've never ordered from Alter Ego or Cornerstore before. Both places have the same price, but I don't know how their shipping costs compare. Anyone have any reason why one is better than the other? Thanks!

I'd go with Alter Ego.. Cornerstore has had issues with keeping your card info secure...

I know what you are getting at but I think you have missed the point of a collection. You have to own the item not just look at it on the internet. If it where better in person then it'd make more sense in buying it. What is disappointing is when something is good in photos but not so good in hand.

I was just messing:slap:lol ..i took the whole "in-hand" thing litraly as a joke.

the two bottom mandibles stick out further than the protoypes. In the movie they were really out there. Not too concerned about the height now that I saw him next to Royce.

well, this pred will be at par with the rest of the preds then. height was a distinguishable factor to begin with.:dunno

Back