Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe their soon-to-be-released Classic Predator is actually shorter than all the Preds so it's actually in-scale with the released Berserker, THEREFORE THEY NEVER ACTUALLY LIED WITH THEIR COMPARISON PIC.

Oh HT, you sneaky bastards, you! :lol

Few quick snap. This guy is super heavy, weight like twice or more than WM, joint are really really tight too.

IMG_5477.jpg

IMG_5492.jpg

IMG_5488.jpg

IMG_5501.jpg

IMG_5486.jpg

IMG_5515.jpg

IMG_5524.jpg

Berserker is about 14" tall, dont worry:panic:
IMG_5532.jpg

awesome fig cant wait for mine :impatient:

who ever is passing him up i think is a big mistake ,lets all stop complaining because i dont think any of us could do abetter job if you can lets see it.

Wow while looking at the in hand pics, my enthusiasim has greatly diminished for this figure. The head in some pics looks even smaller than the proto. I'm really bummed they didn't fix that. I still plan to get this however, it's just very dissapointing knowing HT could have done a much better job.

I must confess though, I'm not really dissapointed that Berserker doesn't seem as tall as the proto. All the Preds in Preds were under 7' and it showed and in actuality there was only a 2" difference between Berserker and Classic.

Last edited:
This figure has a laundry list of inaccuracies, but damn if he isn't an incredible looking figure regardless. The sculpting, paint apps, and fine detail is on a whole new level for Hot Toys, in my opinion. That, and the character design for Berserker is so sharp looking it's hard not to like.

I've watched the Predators film several times since its blu-ray release and I've really fallen in love with this Predator. I placed an order with Alter Ego before they sell out or raise their price.

he looks better with the bio on anyway.

Very true and I plan to display him with the bio on anyways but still it dissapointing his head isn't bigger and in fact looks perhaps a smidge smaller than the other HT Preds which sucks caue in the movie, Berserker's noggin was huge compared to Classic's. Still after seeing OMG's pics I'm some of my intital inthusiasim has returned a bit.

So is it safe to assume we'll see these hit the US in early to mid Dec?

Back