Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with the bio on his head looks bigger so that good

every bad thing said aside he is a ______ing awesome figure

upside you wont have to worry about trackers and falconers heads

Ok, I saw the last fight scene of the movie again and turns out, Mr, Black here is only like half a feet taller than Brody.

So I guess the final product height is more movie accurate.

One glaring inaccuracy is the size of his noggin though. It's freaking huge in the movie!!! (With the bio at least). Without the bio, he actually looks ok head size wise.

off topic but ht please make the hounds for tracker please please please!!!!!!!!:monkey3:monkey3

also plactic like the predators not rubber like the aliens.

Last edited:
Ok, I saw the last fight scene of the movie again and turns out, Mr, Black here is only like half a feet taller than Brody.

So I guess the final product height is more movie accurate.

One glaring inaccuracy is the size of his noggin though. It's freaking huge in the movie!!! (With the bio at least). Without the bio, he actually looks ok head size wise.

I gotta respectfully dissagree my friend. In the scene
Spoiler Spoiler:
Berserker's head is huge in comparison.

IMG_5727.jpg
Thanks for the incredible pics as always, OMG! Could you by chance take a head-to-toe shot that shows off the figures leg/foot and waist articulation, or lack-thereof? The hard booty feet have me a bit concerned that upright may be his only standing position.

Thanks for the incredible pics as always, OMG! Could you by chance take a head-to-toe shot that shows off the figures leg/foot articulation, or lack-thereof? The hard booty feet have me a bit concerned that upright may be his only standing position.

and some pics in brighter light to see it better.

Finally some in-hand pics! Hopefully he'll be in the US by end of November :rock.

And I'm so happy to see the dreads hang down nicely. Not perfectly... but they're definitely on the right track.

Wasn't Berserker supposed to be even taller than 14" though? I thought he should've had at least an inch over the normal Preds, so about 15" total.

Still looks beautiful though. Gotta get 'em all. And this guy's bio details are by far the best HT has done. Beautiful work on the jawbone, casting for the parts looks crisp and ridiculously clean.

Inaccurate, yes.
Stunning... also yes. A big, fat, juicy YES.

What I can tell from the pics so far is that Mr. Black here is about as articulated as Perseus. They both seems to share the same joints design. Also, the abs seems hard to me. Not rubber like some speculated.

I really hope the ankles are of a more flexible type than perseus. That figure is really hard to get a dramatic 'action' pose because of the lousy ankle joints design.

Wasn't Berserker supposed to be even taller than 14" though? I thought he should've had at least an inch over the normal Preds, so about 15" total.

Still looks beautiful though. Gotta get 'em all. And this guy's bio details are by far the best HT has done. Beautiful work on the jawbone, casting for the parts looks crisp and ridiculously clean.

Inaccurate, yes.
Stunning... also yes. A big, fat, juicy YES.

He should have been taller... his head should have been larger and the dreads longer..... :yess:

Back