Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found out that BBTS where I ordered is 189 Im pissed off too it doesnt come with enough stuff for a price tag that high its just the hype around it that speaks high prices...

I just found out that BBTS where I ordered is 189 Im pissed off too it doesnt come with enough stuff for a price tag that high its just the hype around it that speaks high prices...

cancell your order from bbts , alteregcomics has him for $175.99 and csc has him for $175.49

Those new shots really make this one pop....I'll bite.

Sorry if this has been asked an' answered, but...any word on if HT is going to produce a "Royce" figure? Have to admit, there were a couple of times during the movie where I thought..."Damn! HT could really put out a loaded figure of this guy!"

Hope so anyway...

Those new shots really make this one pop....I'll bite.

Sorry if this has been asked an' answered, but...any word on if HT is going to produce a "Royce" figure? Have to admit, there were a couple of times during the movie where I thought..."Damn! HT could really put out a loaded figure of this guy!"

Hope so anyway...

you're joking, right? :lol

BBTS usually always have the highest prices amongst the popular online shops. But yea they don't charge cancellation fees so just go ahead and cancel and reorder with someone else.

the toyhunters display figure looks even better then the official pics. I'm glad they smoothed out the mask so that its more accurate.

Thanks, Badism...found it. That's what months of 13 hour shifts will do to ya! :lol Makes ya blind...

I think he looks pretty good.

Same here. I was gonna preorder at BBTS but I'll now I think I'll get it at AlterEgo. This figure probably won't be out till Dec (maybe not even till Jan 11) so I should have plenty of time to save up.

4th quarter means more like October, November, or December. Hey, if the other two Preds go up for PO a few days/weeks from now, will they be released in Q4 as well? I'd love a shipment of 3 HT Preds coming my way during the holidays :D.

Back