Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4th quarter means more like October, November, or December. Hey, if the other two Preds go up for PO a few days/weeks from now, will they be released in Q4 as well? I'd love a shipment of 3 HT Preds coming my way during the holidays :D.

True but usually when they state something will be released in what ever quarter of the year, it's useually the last part of that quarter thats why I suspect Dec and the reason I said Jan is because there allways a chance it could get delayed (though I hope not :pray:)

Also it the 4th Quarter release for Asia or the US?

This may be my first Hot Toys Predator. Normally, i wouldn't bump a thread for such a statement however considering this may become a full blown affliction, i need to remember where it started. For the doctors records.

This may be my first Hot Toys Predator. Normally, i wouldn't bump a thread for such a statement however considering this may become a full blown affliction, i need to remember where it started. For the doctors records.

Learn from the mistakes of your elders!

Step 1: Stay away from rubber...

That PVC crap is nasty... but cheap. Which is why NECA and HT use it :D. I usually let my particularly smelly figures air out in the garage for a couple of nights.

Have these been posted yet? Tommy Richardson's great photos.

ap_20100716013616812.jpg

ap_20100716013642918.jpg

ap_20100716013628366.jpg

ap_20100716124840742.jpg

Oh they are awesome! That is now looking like it jumped outta the screen

Happy days :)

Back