Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the "Very Hot" SWAT figure

https://www.veryhot.com.cn/ShowProducts.asp?id=15

I'm probabaly not right here though as with the very hot figures they aren't figures per say, you have to supply your own body and head, you just buy all the other stuff. So it would probabaly cost you just as much. Unless you have 4 bodies lying around. Or buy cheap ones.

The gas mask that figure comes with looks pretty accurate to what the SWAT team were wearing at cyberdyne is all.

Anyway I didn't mean to put you off your HT figures you have on order mate, sorry if I did, the hot toys ones are great in themselves so fair play!

Is that considered a good price for these? :dunno

M.

I don't think $375 is that good. You can find the T-1000 for $150. Sarah Connor is $150 at Sideshow and may be even cheaper at other retailers. Don't think it cost $75 to have both of these shipped either.

I don't think $375 is that good. You can find the T-1000 for $150. Sarah Connor is $150 at Sideshow and may be even cheaper at other retailers. Don't think it cost $75 to have both of these shipped either.

Well it depends where he lives? You need to factor in the exchange and also sales tax. It adds up fast.

Hey on Toys2 the figure is still sold out BUT now for 144,99$ and when I ordered it the figure was for 169,99$...
Will they rectify the price drops during the payment? Because it's a pre-order...
Thanks.

Hey on Toys2 the figure is still sold out BUT now for 144,99$ and when I ordered it the figure was for 169,99$...
Will they rectify the price drops during the payment? Because it's a pre-order...
Thanks.

Yes, you should have recieved an e-mail about the credit. If not contact them.

Ok cool...

The figure is now on pre-order at Corner Store Comics...
Now I'm sure that is it not limited to 300 in the world, only 300 in Japan I think...

Ok cool...

The figure is now on pre-order at Corner Store Comics...
Now I'm sure that is it not limited to 300 in the world, only 300 in Japan I think...

Strange that it is for $199 though. Guess they aren't getting a dealer discount and are being charged the same as us?

and still available on Sideshow. I'm thrilled about that, can hardly wait for this figure and the actual T-1000 to interract with it. My wallet of course is perfectly happy for any and all time it can get to recover from T-800s, assassin Sarah etc etc.

Man, i suspect these will be all over on ebay and you could probably pick up the T-1000 head for a fairly reasonably price...i wish i would not have preordered now...but i guess i will still wait and see.

M.

Man, i suspect these will be all over on ebay and you could probably pick up the T-1000 head for a fairly reasonably price...i wish i would not have preordered now...but i guess i will still wait and see.

M.

Yeah, damned if you do, damned if you don't. While I'm glad these seem to be quite abundant I kind of wish the bugging out we did weeks ago was justifiable. It's nice that they aren't limited to 300 like that first announcement but it seems like there are gonna be a bunch of these floating around.

I don't hold value over nice figures but value here it would have been nice. I never sell my things but it's cool to say, "hey I got something in my collection that's cool, valuable and limited at the same time".

Back