Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T-1000 still one of my fav HT figs, one of the figs that got me hooked.

DSCF0221_zpswmxoadsm.jpg

DSCF0223_zpshlstqubs.jpg

Wow, strange to see that I was the last person that posted in this thread last year.

Well, I've been slowly but surely building my 1/6th scale "Terminator 2" collection and today I got this one in.

I'm using her as a "regular" Sarah Connor, unless I were to find the other release for a good deal.

For a six year old figure, it's really stood up well, design-wise. Looks great in hand. The sculpt is actually good but the rooted hair, while well implemented, just doesn't convince me. I think I have a spare black ball cap somewhere that I could try on her.

Sarah Connor 1.jpg

I finally also have the T-1000 coming back into the collection, after stupidly selling him off years ago. :yess:

If that CGL John Connor is a good one, I'll pick him up and the collection will be complete!

...unless I decide to pick up the Tamiya Harley model kit... :slap

I got her not too long ago and I was pleasantly surprised on how much I ended up liking the figure, except the hair, which sucks unless you do some futzing. The paint work is a little flat but other than that, I would say she holds up really well, considering the only reason I got her was for the donut head T1000. :lol

35884769341_095cac60b4_c.jpg

Anyone looking to sell their T-1000 donut head? Or know where I might find one? Thanks!

Back