Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terminator Salvation is the reason those pieces went on the GC list.... The movie was no T2 and both were second or third versions of previously released figures.

WRONG! :lol AVP and AVPR both sucked the skids out of chonies and look at how well those figures sold. Being an Indy fan you should already be well aware of how Sideshow looks at the way things sell and how they base their marketing strategies off of that. :nono

Predators sell. They are like clone troopers in SW. People like the different designs for the different monsters.

Indy, well, that's a whole other ballgame...

I just got a email from toys2 that I will be getting a price adjustment as the sarah connor t-1000 is going to be 144.99

"Hi Ashkan,

We just got a new price from local distributor and already changed the price to $144.99
We will credit back the difference to customer who pre-ordered it at $169.99

Thanks
Eric
Toys2"

Done and done.

I'm afraid I will inadvertently become a completist with this line. I guess there's a first time for everything.

WRONG! :lol AVP and AVPR both sucked the skids out of chonies and look at how well those figures sold. Being an Indy fan you should already be well aware of how Sideshow looks at the way things sell and how they base their marketing strategies off of that. :nono

Dude, not sure if I ever mentioned this to you, I know I told Ski, but I never even saw those films till about two months ago.... They looked like crap so I avoided them. Anyway I picked up both in some two pack for 8 bucks and finally watched them.... the majority of my interest was fueled by the HT figs. I just had to see what they were like in the AVP flicks.

The first one was okay up to the point where the Pred and the chick became Batman and Robin. The second one, while horribly acted, at least gave us some cool Predator stuff.... Predalien was lame.

Anyway, I'm just not sure that there's a direct correlation between T:Salvation figs and T2 figs as far as sales are concerned.... I want everything T2, while I could care less about TSalvation. The T-800's sales seem to indicate a much bigger demand for T2... And don't bring up Indy, you know how that hurts my little feelings. :(

Gotta love Toys2, feeling even more secure about my order now, got an email from Eric that they've been quoted a reduced price for the figure and have dropped the sale price and will be honoring it for already placed orders, class act he is, I have no issues giving them my business.

For me, the cost of Eric's shipping to Los Angeles is about the same as Sideshow's CA tax + ship, so its a wash for me either way.

I don't expect to find this for less anywhere else, and I dare not risk it anyway, so this will be my first HT fig thru SS.

Gotta love Toys2, feeling even more secure about my order now, got an email from Eric that they've been quoted a reduced price for the figure and have dropped the sale price and will be honoring it for already placed orders, class act he is, I have no issues giving them my business.

I concur. I have no complaints whatsoever about the service there.

I give them big kudos, because I don't think BBTS will do that unprompted, usually whatever price you buy at your'e locked into, this pays off if the price goes up but I don't know if they honor it when it goes down, of course with no fee, you could always cancel and reorder, but still, as a matter of principles, I like that Eric and the Toys2 gang look out for their customers like they do.

Yup same here. Around the $144 mark he said.

csc has put it up for $199.99 what a ripoff, since ss still hasthem for $149.99. even if ss wassold out, it would still be same as scaping imo.for csc to charge this price.

I just pre-ordered one from sideshow! My second pre-order from them. The last order from them was the morgul lord war mask, that was a long time ago.

Back